Miami Book Fair International
In the mood for a good read? How about evenings with the authors? The 26th annual book fair is here.
In the mood for a good read? How about evenings with the authors? Then get over to downtown Miami sometime this week for the 26th annual Miami Book Fair International.
It all starts Sunday, November 8th, and goes through Sunday, November 15th. Former Vice President Al Gore, honored author Margaret Atwood, and CNN's Dr. Sanjay Gupta are just a few among the list of authors set to appear to talk about their books. The event includes an Evenings With program, which features readings by celebrities and world-renowned authors for six consecutive days.
There's also a series called "Twilight Tastings." It's a chance for you to sample cuisine from some of Miami's eateries, including Xixon Cafe and Casablanca Seafood Bar & Grill.
The whole thing finishes with a street fair from November 13th-15th where over 250 publishers and booksellers exhibit their work. The Festival of Authors takes place during the weekend extravaganza on the streets of downtown Miami, where more than 350 authors will read and discuss their work.
Click here for ticket information.
Miami Dade College Wolfson Campus
300 NE 2nd Ave.
See and Do
- 5 kinds of guys you'll wind up meeting in Miami's dating scene
- Friends of The Underline hosts #PokemonGoUnderline social media contest
- So you think you can dance? Prove it on National Dance Day with the Miami City Ballet
- 7 things you must taste when in Miami
- 9 Instagram-Worthy Photo Opps in Miami
- 10 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - July 22-24
- Things we discovered on a 74-mile car trip on the Tamiami Trail from Miami to Naples
- Finding craft beer at Miami sports venues
- 9 events you can't miss in Miami - August 2016
- 9 weird things you see in Miami