Miami Book Fair International
In the mood for a good read? How about evenings with the authors? The 26th annual book fair is here.
Miami Dade College Wolfson Campus
300 NE 2nd Ave.
In the mood for a good read? How about evenings with the authors? Then get over to downtown Miami sometime this week for the 26th annual Miami Book Fair International.
It all starts Sunday, November 8th, and goes through Sunday, November 15th. Former Vice President Al Gore, honored author Margaret Atwood, and CNN's Dr. Sanjay Gupta are just a few among the list of authors set to appear to talk about their books. The event includes an Evenings With program, which features readings by celebrities and world-renowned authors for six consecutive days.
There's also a series called "Twilight Tastings." It's a chance for you to sample cuisine from some of Miami's eateries, including Xixon Cafe and Casablanca Seafood Bar & Grill.
The whole thing finishes with a street fair from November 13th-15th where over 250 publishers and booksellers exhibit their work. The Festival of Authors takes place during the weekend extravaganza on the streets of downtown Miami, where more than 350 authors will read and discuss their work.
Click here for ticket information.
See and Do
- Summer Fun 2015: Your guide to kids programs and camps for the summer in Miami
- Summer Fun 2015: Your guide to parks in Miami this summer
- Russian pianist plays Wynwood on Friday
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 22-24
- Third Thursdays at Perez Art Museum Miami brings music and drinks
- Memorial Day Weekend Events - 2015
- Haitian Book Fair to celebrate Caribbean culture for 3rd year
- Annie, Open Play & Freebie Fun: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks for Memorial Day Week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 15-17
- Haitian Compas Festival encores at Sun Life Stadium with System Band and many more