Miami Book Fair International
The annual book fair returns to downtown Miami, complete with author meet and greets and storytelling.
The Miami Book Fair Internationa runs Sunday, Nov. 8 through Sunday, Nov. 15 at Miami Dade College, 300 NE Second Ave., in downtown Miami.
"Evenings with. . ." events are $10 except for appearances by Elizabeth Alexander and Ruth Reichl, which are free. Tickets can be downloaded at www.miamibookfair.com. Tickets for unfilled seats will be distributed to the standby line on a first-come basis.
On Friday, Nov. 13, the Street Fair gets under way where more than 250 publishers and booksellers exhibit and sell books, including signed first editions, original manuscripts and other collectibles. There is also storytelling and meet and greet with the more than 350 authors.
For more information visit the official website at www.miamibookfair.com
See and Do
- Bayfront Park hosts tree lighting event to kick off holiday season
- Momix will perform and teach a master class at Broward Center
- 17 Fun Things to Do This Holiday Week: Nov 23-29
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Nov. 20-22
- ‘Newsies’ dances its way back to South Florida with a charming leading man
- Some Miami Book Fair events of note (in a weekend of hundreds)
- Miami Book Fair, a literary cornucopia, kicks off
- Give Miami Day, Nov. 19, is a chance to support Miami charities
- 15 things to do with the kids this week: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Nov. 13-15