Miami Book Fair International
The annual book fair returns to downtown Miami, complete with author meet and greets and storytelling.
The Miami Book Fair Internationa runs Sunday, Nov. 8 through Sunday, Nov. 15 at Miami Dade College, 300 NE Second Ave., in downtown Miami.
"Evenings with. . ." events are $10 except for appearances by Elizabeth Alexander and Ruth Reichl, which are free. Tickets can be downloaded at www.miamibookfair.com. Tickets for unfilled seats will be distributed to the standby line on a first-come basis.
On Friday, Nov. 13, the Street Fair gets under way where more than 250 publishers and booksellers exhibit and sell books, including signed first editions, original manuscripts and other collectibles. There is also storytelling and meet and greet with the more than 350 authors.
For more information visit the official website at www.miamibookfair.com
See and Do
- Arsht Center’s big summer show, ‘Lookingglass Alice,’ has as many layers as the surreal, classic tale
- Miami’s XXX International Hispanic Theatre Fest celebrates Brazilian theater
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 3-5
- Miami Events - July 2015
- July 4, Kids Eat Free: Munchkin Fun's top picks June 29 - July 5
- Seven options for a date night in Miami with no time to waste
- 10 Things to Do on July 4
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - June 27-29
- Florida Supercon celebrates 10 years of geeking out
- Fourth of July guide: Where to watch fireworks in South Florida on July 4