Miami Book Fair International
The annual book fair returns to downtown Miami, complete with author meet and greets and storytelling.
The Miami Book Fair Internationa runs Sunday, Nov. 8 through Sunday, Nov. 15 at Miami Dade College, 300 NE Second Ave., in downtown Miami.
"Evenings with. . ." events are $10 except for appearances by Elizabeth Alexander and Ruth Reichl, which are free. Tickets can be downloaded at www.miamibookfair.com. Tickets for unfilled seats will be distributed to the standby line on a first-come basis.
On Friday, Nov. 13, the Street Fair gets under way where more than 250 publishers and booksellers exhibit and sell books, including signed first editions, original manuscripts and other collectibles. There is also storytelling and meet and greet with the more than 350 authors.
For more information visit the official website at www.miamibookfair.com
See and Do
- 15 things to do with the kids Oct 5-11: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Oct. 2-4
- Wizard World Comic Con takes over the Broward Convention Center
- 15 things to do with the kids Sept 28 - Oct 4: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Ultimate guide to luxury seats at Miami’s Sun Life Stadium
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 25-27
- House of Horrors kicks off this weekend with a concert by Silentó
- Bay Skate rolls back into Bayfront Park with a free skating party
- Broward County celebrates its 100 year anniversary with Neil Goldberg's extravaganza 'WE'
- Concerts usher in the musical sounds of the new season