Miami Book Fair International
The annual book fair returns to downtown Miami, complete with author meet and greets and storytelling.
The Miami Book Fair Internationa runs Sunday, Nov. 8 through Sunday, Nov. 15 at Miami Dade College, 300 NE Second Ave., in downtown Miami.
"Evenings with. . ." events are $10 except for appearances by Elizabeth Alexander and Ruth Reichl, which are free. Tickets can be downloaded at www.miamibookfair.com. Tickets for unfilled seats will be distributed to the standby line on a first-come basis.
On Friday, Nov. 13, the Street Fair gets under way where more than 250 publishers and booksellers exhibit and sell books, including signed first editions, original manuscripts and other collectibles. There is also storytelling and meet and greet with the more than 350 authors.
For more information visit the official website at www.miamibookfair.com
See and Do
- 7 Worst Traffic Nightmares of Miami
- 6 ways to tap into the Miami-London love affair
- 5 Worst Visitors People in Miami Receive in the Winter
- Ayikodans offers a prayer in the form of dance for its sixth season at the Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 5-7
- Skateboards and jazz collide this weekend at YoungArts campus
- 14 Events You Can't Miss in Miami in March 2016
- Actors’ Playhouse Company turns out a dazzling version of the musical ‘West Side Story’
- Latest touring version of the Tony-winning musical 'Book of Mormon' is a delight
- ‘The Nether’ raises provocative questions about the dark side of the web