Miami Book Fair International
The annual book fair returns to downtown Miami, complete with author meet and greets and storytelling.
The Miami Book Fair Internationa runs Sunday, Nov. 8 through Sunday, Nov. 15 at Miami Dade College, 300 NE Second Ave., in downtown Miami.
"Evenings with. . ." events are $10 except for appearances by Elizabeth Alexander and Ruth Reichl, which are free. Tickets can be downloaded at www.miamibookfair.com. Tickets for unfilled seats will be distributed to the standby line on a first-come basis.
On Friday, Nov. 13, the Street Fair gets under way where more than 250 publishers and booksellers exhibit and sell books, including signed first editions, original manuscripts and other collectibles. There is also storytelling and meet and greet with the more than 350 authors.
For more information visit the official website at www.miamibookfair.com
See and Do
- 11 Holiday-themed Events in Miami
- Prism Creative Group has Miami's social itinerary - Dec. 1-15
- Free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Dec. 2-4
- Super 8 Motels is ditching its old art and it can be yours
- 7 Reactions Cuban Americans Had to Fidel Castro’s Death
- Events in Miami in December 2016
- Courtney Love can now scratch musical theater off her bucket list
- Five Things to do After Stuffing Yourself on Thanksgiving
- All the feels locals have during Art Basel
- Weekend events in Miami that won't leave you broke - Nov. 18-20