City of Miami 114th Birthday Celebration
How does Miami celebrate its 114th bday? With vodka and music, of course.
To celebrate its 114th anniversary, the City of Miami is throwing a huge bash Wednesday, July 28 starting at 6 p.m. The festivities include live performances by Suénalo and music by DJ Le Spam, food tastings from local restaurants and cocktails of Grey Goose Vodka. Special guest Jon Secada will singHappy Birthday to his Miami. The party will benefit various charity organizations, including Big Brothers Big Sisters, Best Buddies, and more. Tickets are $25 and can be purchased by clicking here.
Miami Birthday Celebration
Wednesday, July 28
6 - 9 p.m
601 Biscayne Blvd., Miami
See and Do
- 7 Spots in Miami Even Locals Don’t Know About
- 16 Culture Events in Miami to Keep You Socially Fit May 1 - 15
- 5 bike events in Miami during May's National Bike Month
- 7 events in Miami for the budget-conscious - April 29-May 1
- 11 events not to miss in Miami in May 2016
- 11 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 22-24
- What if 'Game of Thrones' were recast with famous Floridians?
- 7 things to do with your kids in the Florida Keys
- 5 Reasons to go to Wynwood Life
- Brickell City Centre Brings Farmers Market to Brickell