Miami Beach Makeup Line Creates New Year's Eve Beauty Kits
Local TINte Cosmetics makes applying party makeup easy
TINte Cosmetics is sold at Brownes & Co., 87 NE 40th Street Miami; 305-573-5221; The Splash Store at the Loews, 1601 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach; 305.604.5283; The Raleigh boutique at The Raleigh; 1775 Collins Ave.,Miami Beach; 305.612.1160; Amira Boutique at the Gansevoort, 2377 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach; 305.604.6535
Putting on party ready makeup, isn’t easy for all gals. Yet, Miami Beach based line TINte Cosmetics is giving locals a chance to achieve a fabulous face that looks like it was professionally beautified. Creators Stacy Provines Reid and her hubby Matthew have concocted a few kits that are guaranteed to get you New Year’s Eve ready this year.
There’s the Smoky Eyes Match Book Kit ($28) which includes: two eye shadow colors, a black cream eyeliner, blush, two lip glosses and two brushes. The kit comes with a simple 5-step application process to follow. For that New Year’s kiss, pucker up with their TINte Flavored Lip Shines which is available in vintage slider tins ($14) or regular tubes. Choose from bubblegum, Miss Pepper, peppermint, blackberry jam or our very own South Beach gloss. Kits start at ($28).
- How to Get in Swimsuit Shape for Summer
- Miami Boutique Launches Spring Collection
- Hawaiian Tropic Looking for Brand Ambassador
- Boho Boutique is all Budget Friendly
- Trendy Miami Chain Expands
- Top Model Opens Miami Boutique
- New Miami Boutique Hosts Mother's Day Sale
- New Line of Miami-Made Unisex Tees Launches
- Vintage Fashion Show & Shopping Event
- Fashion Heats Up