Miami Beach celebrates Independence Day with “Fire on the Fourth Miami Beach”
Celebrate the Fourth of July on Miami Beach with "Fire on the Fourth"
Things are heating up this Fourth of July in Miami Beach at "Fire on the Fourth," the annual celebration on Ocean Drive that includes a free live concert by jazz singer Nicole Henry. The festivities begin at 7 p.m. and conclude with fireworks at 9 p.m. Bring a beach chair or towel and a picnic but remember that glass containers and alcoholic beverages are not permitted.
Free shuttles from North Beach to South Beach begin at 5 p.m. and run continuously until 8:30 p.m. The buses leave from 72 Street and Collins Avenue and 81 Street and Collins Avenue and disembark and 11 Street and Washington Avenue to the North Beach stops between 10 p.m. to 11 p.m.
See and Do
- 'Book of Mormon,' 'Newsies' headline Arsht Center's next season
- Puppet shows, storytimes, spring break & 10 other fun things to do this week
- ‘War Horse’ brings its imaginative, moving drama to Miami’s Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Mar. 7-9
- Calle Ocho: 5 Things we are excited about this year
- Daddy Yankee reigns as the King of Calle Ocho
- Fair freebies, 110 years of Dr Seuss, Lego builds & 10 other fun things to do this week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 28-Mar. 2
- Carnaval on the Mile kicks off a busy month in Miami
- Whoopi Goldberg heads to the Arsht Center for a night of laughs