Miami ballet dancer Chloe Freytag is tops in Seventeen magazine contest
Freytag is originally from Minnesota
Seventeen is searching for the ultimate real girl for its “Pretty Amazing” Cover Contest. And local dancer Chloe Freytag, 18, has been selected as one of five finalists.
The beauty will be flown to New York City and fêted at a luncheon with the editors of the magazine and actress Emma Roberts. One winner, to be announced in September, will appear on an October 2012 cover and win a $20,000 scholarship from Neutrogena.
Thousands of talented, determined and creative girls with inspirational stories entered the contest. Driven by her passion for dance, Chloe moved to Miami from Minnesota at age 16 -- by herself -- to train and is now the youngest corps member of the Miami City Ballet. Her other interests: vegan cooking, meditating and making eco-friendly choices.
Vote for her at www.seventeen.com/prettyamazing
On Our Radar
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video
- Lucie Arnaz to pay homage to her father Desi Arnaz