Miami ballet dancer Chloe Freytag is tops in Seventeen magazine contest
Freytag is originally from Minnesota
Seventeen is searching for the ultimate real girl for its “Pretty Amazing” Cover Contest. And local dancer Chloe Freytag, 18, has been selected as one of five finalists.
The beauty will be flown to New York City and fêted at a luncheon with the editors of the magazine and actress Emma Roberts. One winner, to be announced in September, will appear on an October 2012 cover and win a $20,000 scholarship from Neutrogena.
Thousands of talented, determined and creative girls with inspirational stories entered the contest. Driven by her passion for dance, Chloe moved to Miami from Minnesota at age 16 -- by herself -- to train and is now the youngest corps member of the Miami City Ballet. Her other interests: vegan cooking, meditating and making eco-friendly choices.
Vote for her at www.seventeen.com/prettyamazing
On Our Radar
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central