Miami Attractions Month extended through November
Visit your favorite local attractions at a steal during Miami Attractions Month.
It's fall, the weather's cooler (not really, but let's just pretend) and now is a great time to get out and see some of Miami's local attractions that you were perhaps hesitant to visit during the dog days of summer. Miami Attractions Month is the perfect time to get out and do some local tourism and save a few bucks as well. The two dozen participating attractions will be offering buy one, get one free admission and other special deals, making this a great time to get off the couch to see some sights. The offer was originally set to last through October, but now can be taken advantage of through the month of November as well.
The promotion, sponsored by the Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau, is the perfect excuse to visit historic homes, take a thrilling speedboat ride, perch a parrot on your shoulder, swim with friendly marine life, or tour the southernmost winery in the United States, among other exciting activities.
Participating in the Miami Attractions Month program are the Ancient Spanish Monastery, Coral Castle, Deering Estate at Cutler, Dolphin Harbor at Miami Seaquarium, Everglades Alligator Farm, Fruit & Spice Park, History Miami, Island Queen Cruises, Jungle Island, Miami Children’s Museum, Miami-Dade Parks EcoAdventures, Miami Science Museum, Miami Seaquarium, Monkey Jungle, Schnebly Redland’s Winery, Sea Trek Reef Encounter at Miami Seaquarium, Thriller Miami Speedboat, Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, and Zoo Miami.
For more information visit www.MiamiAttractionsMonth.com.
See and Do
- YoungArts kicks off Outside the Box series with a show by musician Dave Eggar
- Carbonell winners take the stage at South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center
- Pumpkin patches, parties and trick-or-treating: Munchkin Fun's 2014 Halloween Guide
- MIFFecito: A Shot of Cinema
- Grovetoberfest brings craft beer to Miami's masses
- Playwright Vanessa Garcia tackles identity in exile in her new play 'The Cuban Spring'
- Two generations of Latin music-makers gather in Miami for Red Bull Siempre Fresco
- Trick or treating, holiday crafts & The Lego Movie: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Casino Night event in Coral Gables benefits at-risk children
- The Beatles arrive at HistoryMiami