Miami Attractions Month extended through November
Visit your favorite local attractions at a steal during Miami Attractions Month.
It's fall, the weather's cooler (not really, but let's just pretend) and now is a great time to get out and see some of Miami's local attractions that you were perhaps hesitant to visit during the dog days of summer. Miami Attractions Month is the perfect time to get out and do some local tourism and save a few bucks as well. The two dozen participating attractions will be offering buy one, get one free admission and other special deals, making this a great time to get off the couch to see some sights. The offer was originally set to last through October, but now can be taken advantage of through the month of November as well.
The promotion, sponsored by the Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau, is the perfect excuse to visit historic homes, take a thrilling speedboat ride, perch a parrot on your shoulder, swim with friendly marine life, or tour the southernmost winery in the United States, among other exciting activities.
Participating in the Miami Attractions Month program are the Ancient Spanish Monastery, Coral Castle, Deering Estate at Cutler, Dolphin Harbor at Miami Seaquarium, Everglades Alligator Farm, Fruit & Spice Park, History Miami, Island Queen Cruises, Jungle Island, Miami Children’s Museum, Miami-Dade Parks EcoAdventures, Miami Science Museum, Miami Seaquarium, Monkey Jungle, Schnebly Redland’s Winery, Sea Trek Reef Encounter at Miami Seaquarium, Thriller Miami Speedboat, Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, and Zoo Miami.
For more information visit www.MiamiAttractionsMonth.com.
See and Do
- Yass, Beach: Five Miami Beaches That Are Better Than South Beach
- 8 Best Places For People Watching in Miami
- 7 Best Spots in Miami to get Ice Cream and Frozen Treats
- 5 Quintessential Palm Beach Experiences You Can Have this Weekend
- Ultimate Guide to Broward County Museums
- 11 Places to Listen to Live Music Every Night in Miami
- 9 ways to know you are at a Miami baby shower
- 5 places to cool down in Miami
- Miami voted best city for facial hair - free trims this weekend for all
- Ultimate Guide to Miami's Museums