Miami Art Museum Free Family Festival
Miami Art Museum Free Family Festival makes art fun for the entire family this Saturday.
This Saturday Miami Art Museum (101 W. Flagler St., Miami) hosts a day of fun for the entire family featuring guided tours (at 1:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m.) of the Museum’s latest exhibition “New Work Miami 2013,” recent and newly commissioned work by a dozen Miami-based artists, featuring site-specific installations, sculpture, painting, and photography. Also, enjoy hands on activities and creative collaging with artist Moira Holohan, one of the current exhibit’s featured artists. On the Cultural Center Plaza, participate in super-size chalk drawing and Pogo Paint Pole prints with "Zot Artz," enjoy face painting, and dance to a DJ. Inside, the kids can create little sailboats to be colorfully customized. The event is from 1-4 p.m.
See and Do
- Miami public spaces are getting a makeover with these upcoming projects
- 12 Things You Didn't Know about Jean-Michel Basquiat
- 5 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Sept. 23-25
- Live the nostalgia of ‘¿Qué Pasa, USA?’ this Saturday
- 4 Fitness Events in South Florida for Gym Rats
- Everglades gets funky with Wynwood benefit
- Wade, Mourning and other celebs attend opening of Haitian photography exhibit in Wynwood
- 6 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Sept. 16-18
- 10 Tours Of Miami That Are A Must
- Miami's cultural agenda courtesy of Prism Creative Group - Sept. 16-30