Miami Art Museum Free Family Festival
Miami Art Museum Free Family Festival makes art fun for the entire family this Saturday.
This Saturday Miami Art Museum (101 W. Flagler St., Miami) hosts a day of fun for the entire family featuring guided tours (at 1:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m.) of the Museum’s latest exhibition “New Work Miami 2013,” recent and newly commissioned work by a dozen Miami-based artists, featuring site-specific installations, sculpture, painting, and photography. Also, enjoy hands on activities and creative collaging with artist Moira Holohan, one of the current exhibit’s featured artists. On the Cultural Center Plaza, participate in super-size chalk drawing and Pogo Paint Pole prints with "Zot Artz," enjoy face painting, and dance to a DJ. Inside, the kids can create little sailboats to be colorfully customized. The event is from 1-4 p.m.
See and Do
- Arsht Center’s big summer show, ‘Lookingglass Alice,’ has as many layers as the surreal, classic tale
- Miami’s XXX International Hispanic Theatre Fest celebrates Brazilian theater
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 3-5
- Miami Events - July 2015
- July 4, Kids Eat Free: Munchkin Fun's top picks June 29 - July 5
- Seven options for a date night in Miami with no time to waste
- 10 Things to Do on July 4
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - June 27-29
- Florida Supercon celebrates 10 years of geeking out
- Fourth of July guide: Where to watch fireworks in South Florida on July 4