Miami Art Museum Free Family Festival
Miami Art Museum Free Family Festival makes art fun for the entire family this Saturday.
This Saturday Miami Art Museum (101 W. Flagler St., Miami) hosts a day of fun for the entire family featuring guided tours (at 1:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m.) of the Museum’s latest exhibition “New Work Miami 2013,” recent and newly commissioned work by a dozen Miami-based artists, featuring site-specific installations, sculpture, painting, and photography. Also, enjoy hands on activities and creative collaging with artist Moira Holohan, one of the current exhibit’s featured artists. On the Cultural Center Plaza, participate in super-size chalk drawing and Pogo Paint Pole prints with "Zot Artz," enjoy face painting, and dance to a DJ. Inside, the kids can create little sailboats to be colorfully customized. The event is from 1-4 p.m.
See and Do
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 17-19
- Miami Science Museum hosts annual Galaxy Gala and Big Bang fundraiser
- Dennis Watkins brings magic back to the Arsht in ‘The Magnificents’
- South Beach Comedy Festival celebrates a decade of jokes
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - April 10-12
- Tortuga Festival returns to Fort Lauderdale with Kenny Chesney and more
- South Beach Comedy Festival celebrates one decade of jokes
- Top 5 things to do at Miami Beach Gay Pride
- Miami Riverday Festival celebrates the Miami River's storied past
- Miami’s Mad Cat causes ‘Earthquake’ at Comedy Fest