Miami Art Museum Free Family Festival
Miami Art Museum Free Family Festival makes art fun for the entire family this Saturday.
This Saturday Miami Art Museum (101 W. Flagler St., Miami) hosts a day of fun for the entire family featuring guided tours (at 1:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m.) of the Museum’s latest exhibition “New Work Miami 2013,” recent and newly commissioned work by a dozen Miami-based artists, featuring site-specific installations, sculpture, painting, and photography. Also, enjoy hands on activities and creative collaging with artist Moira Holohan, one of the current exhibit’s featured artists. On the Cultural Center Plaza, participate in super-size chalk drawing and Pogo Paint Pole prints with "Zot Artz," enjoy face painting, and dance to a DJ. Inside, the kids can create little sailboats to be colorfully customized. The event is from 1-4 p.m.
See and Do
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Holidays 2014
- Holiday parades, princess parties & a local gift guide: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Borscht Film Festival spurs a Miami filmmaking boom
- Holiday events in Miami
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Dec. 12-14
- Outré Theatre makes its move to Fort Lauderdale with ‘Othello’
- Cirque du Soleil brings its fem-centric show, 'Amaluna,' to Sun Life Stadium
- Seminole Hard Rock Winterfest Boat Parade floats into Broward this Saturday
- Holiday dance, theater and music favorites to make the season merry
- ‘Book of Mormon’ walks its fine line, this time at the Arsht Center