Miami Art Museum Free Family Festival
Miami Art Museum Free Family Festival makes art fun for the entire family this Saturday.
This Saturday Miami Art Museum (101 W. Flagler St., Miami) hosts a day of fun for the entire family featuring guided tours (at 1:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m.) of the Museum’s latest exhibition “New Work Miami 2013,” recent and newly commissioned work by a dozen Miami-based artists, featuring site-specific installations, sculpture, painting, and photography. Also, enjoy hands on activities and creative collaging with artist Moira Holohan, one of the current exhibit’s featured artists. On the Cultural Center Plaza, participate in super-size chalk drawing and Pogo Paint Pole prints with "Zot Artz," enjoy face painting, and dance to a DJ. Inside, the kids can create little sailboats to be colorfully customized. The event is from 1-4 p.m.
See and Do
- Ice cream parties, kids carnivals & Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Dennis Miller performs Sunday with Dana Carvey at Seminole Hard Rock
- Free movies, camp, crafts & Munchkin Fun's top picks for your post-holiday week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 4-6
- Fireworks, festivals, parades & Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Florida Supercon: Top Five Things to Do
- Miami Events - July 2014
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - June 27-29
- Jungle Island hosts 99.9 Kiss Country Music Festival on the Fourth of July
- Nikki Beach hosts bacon bash on July 5