Miami-area Dunkin’ Donuts franchise owners want to help Make-A-Wish
6 stores trying to raise enough money by year-end to grant wishes for 6 children
Miami-area Dunkin’ Donuts franchise owners, Scott Ball, Andrew Faber and Fred Guttenberg, have partnered with Make-A-Wish to collect donations in all six of their Miami-area restaurants from September 10 – December 31 to raise enough funds to grant six wishes to sick children. Donations of any amount will be collected to fund the wishes at all six participating locations. From now until Septembr 16, Dunkin’ Donuts will also serve a special “Star Donut.” In addition, ten cents from every donut variety sold between September 10 – 16 will be donated to Make-A-Wish Southern Florida.
The following Miami-area Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants are accepting donations in support of Make-A-Wish® Southern Florida:
· 2720 S. Dixie Hwy, Suite E
· 18099 S. Dixie Hwy
· 11506 Quail Roost Drive
· 12930 SW 120th Street
· 10754 SW 24th Street
· 901 NW 17th Street (Jackson Memorial Hospital).
- Where to find artisanal chocolate in South Florida
- These are the most popular Indian restaurants in Miami
- How to get gourmet clean eating in South Beach
- RIP Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables
- Who has Miami's favorite acai bowls? Yelp! weighs in
- Tap 42 opening second Miami location in ex-Aperio space in Midtown
- Nibble + Squeak dining club for "parents with pipsqueaks" launches in Miami August 24 at Mignonette
- The Rumor Mill: Murmurs of more Miami restaurant, market closings and chef firings . . .
- 305 Brews beer and coffee bar opening in August in Midtown Miami
- Alex Chang leaves The Vagabond, which will re-debut with new chef, new name