Miami-area Dunkin’ Donuts franchise owners want to help Make-A-Wish
6 stores trying to raise enough money by year-end to grant wishes for 6 children
Miami-area Dunkin’ Donuts franchise owners, Scott Ball, Andrew Faber and Fred Guttenberg, have partnered with Make-A-Wish to collect donations in all six of their Miami-area restaurants from September 10 – December 31 to raise enough funds to grant six wishes to sick children. Donations of any amount will be collected to fund the wishes at all six participating locations. From now until Septembr 16, Dunkin’ Donuts will also serve a special “Star Donut.” In addition, ten cents from every donut variety sold between September 10 – 16 will be donated to Make-A-Wish Southern Florida.
The following Miami-area Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants are accepting donations in support of Make-A-Wish® Southern Florida:
· 2720 S. Dixie Hwy, Suite E
· 18099 S. Dixie Hwy
· 11506 Quail Roost Drive
· 12930 SW 120th Street
· 10754 SW 24th Street
· 901 NW 17th Street (Jackson Memorial Hospital).
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach
- Raleigh on the sale rack and Restaurant Michael Schwartz out?
- Luther Campbell hosts dinner party at Mignonette on November 11
- Chef Jeremiah & Roel Alcudia team up on gastroDobo, a 1-night Filipino pop-up in Wynwood
- GK Bistronomie bringing 'globally inspired Peruvian' cuisine to Wynwood
- Habit Burger opens in Miami, donates first-week proceeds to charity
- 'Chopped' champ Mathias Gervais opening modern Asian restaurant at The Setai