Miami-area Dunkin’ Donuts franchise owners want to help Make-A-Wish
6 stores trying to raise enough money by year-end to grant wishes for 6 children
Miami-area Dunkin’ Donuts franchise owners, Scott Ball, Andrew Faber and Fred Guttenberg, have partnered with Make-A-Wish to collect donations in all six of their Miami-area restaurants from September 10 – December 31 to raise enough funds to grant six wishes to sick children. Donations of any amount will be collected to fund the wishes at all six participating locations. From now until Septembr 16, Dunkin’ Donuts will also serve a special “Star Donut.” In addition, ten cents from every donut variety sold between September 10 – 16 will be donated to Make-A-Wish Southern Florida.
The following Miami-area Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants are accepting donations in support of Make-A-Wish® Southern Florida:
· 2720 S. Dixie Hwy, Suite E
· 18099 S. Dixie Hwy
· 11506 Quail Roost Drive
· 12930 SW 120th Street
· 10754 SW 24th Street
· 901 NW 17th Street (Jackson Memorial Hospital).
- Alex Chang leaves The Vagabond, which will re-debut with new chef, new name
- Michael Pirolo, Aaron Brooks & Niven Patel join Kaytlin Brakefield on 3-course collab
- Chef Michael Schwartz to open Fi’lia, a new Italian concept, in Brickell in fall of 2016
- Move over koji: The "Approachable" Restaurant is Miami's latest, hottest food trend
- Picking your political poison: Broken Shaker debuts the Sorry Donald cocktail
- Who makes Miami's prettiest latte?
- 9 recipes to get you in the mood for #NegroniWeek
- Eating House's Giorgio Rapicavoli's 2-night Azul collaboration
- Donuts and cocktails for Friday's National Donut Day
- A new Top 10: Cypress Tavern cracks list of 2016's best-reviewed restaurants