Miami-area Dunkin’ Donuts franchise owners want to help Make-A-Wish
6 stores trying to raise enough money by year-end to grant wishes for 6 children
Miami-area Dunkin’ Donuts franchise owners, Scott Ball, Andrew Faber and Fred Guttenberg, have partnered with Make-A-Wish to collect donations in all six of their Miami-area restaurants from September 10 – December 31 to raise enough funds to grant six wishes to sick children. Donations of any amount will be collected to fund the wishes at all six participating locations. From now until Septembr 16, Dunkin’ Donuts will also serve a special “Star Donut.” In addition, ten cents from every donut variety sold between September 10 – 16 will be donated to Make-A-Wish Southern Florida.
The following Miami-area Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants are accepting donations in support of Make-A-Wish® Southern Florida:
· 2720 S. Dixie Hwy, Suite E
· 18099 S. Dixie Hwy
· 11506 Quail Roost Drive
· 12930 SW 120th Street
· 10754 SW 24th Street
· 901 NW 17th Street (Jackson Memorial Hospital).
- Executive Chef Wanted: E. Michael Reidt out at Area 31
- Social media stalking travel app names Perricone's as Miami's #1 restaurant
- As the Rumor Mill Churns: Il Mulino to South Beach & a blind item
- Umami Burger South Beach opening at 11 a.m. May 10
- Cipriani opening Friday, May 10
- Area 31 expands outdoor terrace while indoors gets a revamp
- World of Beer Midtown opening May 6
- Michael Mina reportedly opening second Miami restaurant in the Fontainebleau
- STK Miami closed for a "disco nap"
- A new chocolate/ wine shop in the works from Buena Vista Bistro/Deli duo