Miami-area Dunkin’ Donuts franchise owners want to help Make-A-Wish
6 stores trying to raise enough money by year-end to grant wishes for 6 children
Miami-area Dunkin’ Donuts franchise owners, Scott Ball, Andrew Faber and Fred Guttenberg, have partnered with Make-A-Wish to collect donations in all six of their Miami-area restaurants from September 10 – December 31 to raise enough funds to grant six wishes to sick children. Donations of any amount will be collected to fund the wishes at all six participating locations. From now until Septembr 16, Dunkin’ Donuts will also serve a special “Star Donut.” In addition, ten cents from every donut variety sold between September 10 – 16 will be donated to Make-A-Wish Southern Florida.
The following Miami-area Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants are accepting donations in support of Make-A-Wish® Southern Florida:
· 2720 S. Dixie Hwy, Suite E
· 18099 S. Dixie Hwy
· 11506 Quail Roost Drive
· 12930 SW 120th Street
· 10754 SW 24th Street
· 901 NW 17th Street (Jackson Memorial Hospital).
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot