Miami’s own Spam All Stars head to Mansion
Spam All Stars will rock the Mansion alongside DJ Konflikt and DJ Obscene.
This week catch Spam All Stars rocking the stage at Mansion alongside DJ’s Konflikt and Obscene for International Wednesdays. Every week this party manages to stay on top of its game; it’s a place where you can find some of the hottest locals, dance to all type of music, and always find great acts performing LIVE.
This time it’s the Spam All Stars who will take the stage on Wednesday, April 28th. They’ve been around since the 90’s and have a unique sound that stems from their nine-member band. You have DJ Le Spam working the samplers and turntables, Tomas Diaz on the timbales, AJ Hill and Steve Welsh on sax, Mercedes Abal on the flute, Chad Bernstein on trombone, Adam Zimmon on guitar, Lazaro Alfonso on congas, and Jose Elias on the Tres; all together they make up a unique Hip-Hop, funk, Latin, and electronica band that captivates the audience.
Jam out with one of Miami’s own success stories while escaping the workweek blues. To purchase tickets in advance go to WantTickets.com; ticket price is $23. Don't miss this one of a kind act; head to Mansion and party with Spam All Stars!
- Go Drink This: Scotch and the Coconut
- Go Drink This: Ginger Berry Smash
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: EDGE Steak & Bar at the Four Seasons Miami
- Chocolate orgies, apres happy hours, Sunday suppers and late night brunches
- Go Drink This: Espumita Cocktail
- Go Drink This: Ortanique Bacardi Mojito
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Tongue & Cheek in Miami Beach
- Go Drink This: Bombay Sapphire Negroni
- Bodega, Brandt's Break, Baboons and Audrina Patridge bring on the scene
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Tamarina in Brickell