Mexecali Blues at El Scorpion
Catch a LIVE performance by los Arboles Libres at El Scorpion Restaurant & Tequila Bar for Mexecali Blues.
El Scorpion Mexican Kitchen and Bar
433 Washington Ave.
Miami Beach, FL
Each Wednesday night enjoy LIVE Music at El Scorpion Mexican Kitchen & Tequila Bar located on Washington Avenue in South Beach. This new Miami Beach restaurant features a tequila bar with over 130 different flavors and brands to have you taking shots or making serious margaritas all night. This week catch a performance by los Arboles Libres while enjoying some Don Julio Tequila Specials. Arboles Libres is a new up and coming band that started out as just two friends jamming out and has transformed in to a powerful, experimental rock trio that has been blowing up all over Miami and will soon be working on their first full album. Don’t miss their live performance this week at El Scorpion Mexican Kitchen. The show starts at 10pm.
- Tonight: 'Bourbon & Beats' at Radio Bar in South Beach with hard-to-find Pappy Van Winkle 15-year
- SushiSamba celebrates Brazil's Carnaval on Lincoln Road and in Coral Gables on Tuesday night with live samba dancing, batucada drummers, DJs and specialty cocktails
- Coming soon to Wynwood: a craft beer bar called KUSH
- Velvet Underground: Spa party at the Viceroy, Chaos Cooking comes to Miami, Spam Allstars drop a new album, and Sunday funday at The Broken Shaker
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 28 - March 2
- Beloved South Beach DJ Mark Leventhal dies at 50 after nearly one month in the hospital
- Miami native Blake Lee to appear in ABC's new sitcom ‘Mixology’
- Soulfrito Urban Latin Music Festival brings the top urban and Latin acts
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 21-23
- Velvet Underground: The Dead Rabbit pops up at Patpong Road, The Stage launches 3-2-1 Lounge, Chippendales extends its visit, and Eats N Beats in the Design District