Mexecali Blues at El Scorpion
Catch a LIVE performance by los Arboles Libres at El Scorpion Restaurant & Tequila Bar for Mexecali Blues.
El Scorpion Mexican Kitchen and Bar
433 Washington Ave.
Miami Beach, FL
Each Wednesday night enjoy LIVE Music at El Scorpion Mexican Kitchen & Tequila Bar located on Washington Avenue in South Beach. This new Miami Beach restaurant features a tequila bar with over 130 different flavors and brands to have you taking shots or making serious margaritas all night. This week catch a performance by los Arboles Libres while enjoying some Don Julio Tequila Specials. Arboles Libres is a new up and coming band that started out as just two friends jamming out and has transformed in to a powerful, experimental rock trio that has been blowing up all over Miami and will soon be working on their first full album. Don’t miss their live performance this week at El Scorpion Mexican Kitchen. The show starts at 10pm.
- Recap: The Top 3 Highlights of Day 3 at Ultra 2015
- The 12 Best Photos from Day 4 of Miami Music Week 2015
- Recap: The Top 3 Highlights of Day 1 at Ultra 2015
- BT’s ‘Electronic Opus’ debuts at Arsht Center on Sunday
- The 12 Best Photos from Day 1 of Miami Music Week 2015
- Heineken House makes EDM experience full circle at Ultra
- Go Drink This: In the Air Tonight
- Reflections from Miami Beach Nightlife Pioneers
- Above & Beyond play one-night only during Miami Music Week
- DJ “Little” Louie Vega plays the Funkified Poolside Get-Down Jam on Wednesday