Mexecali Blues at El Scorpion
Catch a LIVE performance by los Arboles Libres at El Scorpion Restaurant & Tequila Bar for Mexecali Blues.
El Scorpion Mexican Kitchen and Bar
433 Washington Ave.
Miami Beach, FL
Each Wednesday night enjoy LIVE Music at El Scorpion Mexican Kitchen & Tequila Bar located on Washington Avenue in South Beach. This new Miami Beach restaurant features a tequila bar with over 130 different flavors and brands to have you taking shots or making serious margaritas all night. This week catch a performance by los Arboles Libres while enjoying some Don Julio Tequila Specials. Arboles Libres is a new up and coming band that started out as just two friends jamming out and has transformed in to a powerful, experimental rock trio that has been blowing up all over Miami and will soon be working on their first full album. Don’t miss their live performance this week at El Scorpion Mexican Kitchen. The show starts at 10pm.
- Go Drink This: Bellini at Cipriani Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 22- 24
- Go Drink This: Spicy Roman at Set Nightclub
- Review: Steam Miami boils with curiosity, but simmers at points
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 15 - 17
- Go Drink This: Katsuya Fresh at Katsuya South Beach
- Velvet Underground: Cheers to one year of local brews at Wynwood Brewing Company and all-you-can-eat tacos at Toro Toro
- #HowToMiami – Mojito
- All Hail the Cocktail: trends migrate to Miami from Tales of the Cocktail
- Go Drink This: The Alluring Gem