Mercedes-Benz Accessory Collab
Swim Week may be over but Mercedes-Benz's accessory collaboration with The Webster and jewelry designer Mary Kate Steinmiller leaves a lasting impression.
The semi-clad models have packed their bags.
The tents are no more.
Ah, Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim came and went like a summer shower — but there's one way to get a fashionable piece of the week's action.
To kick-off Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim the luxe car brand hosted a very special DIY event called Bespoke by Mercedes-Benz, hosted by Laure Heriard Dubreuil from The Webster and Jewelry Designer Mary Kate Steinmiller. Attendees were invited to recreate their own set of fashionable resort accessories created by Steinmiller out of luxe Mercedes-Benz leather.
The results? Serious conversation pieces created from lovely leather pieces.
Her limited-edition collection ($35 to $85) is now on sale at The Webster and online at www.thewebstermiami.com.
The Webster Miami
1220 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Launch Is Heavenly Scent
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills