Mercedes-Benz Accessory Collab
Swim Week may be over but Mercedes-Benz's accessory collaboration with The Webster and jewelry designer Mary Kate Steinmiller leaves a lasting impression.
The semi-clad models have packed their bags.
The tents are no more.
Ah, Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim came and went like a summer shower — but there's one way to get a fashionable piece of the week's action.
To kick-off Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim the luxe car brand hosted a very special DIY event called Bespoke by Mercedes-Benz, hosted by Laure Heriard Dubreuil from The Webster and Jewelry Designer Mary Kate Steinmiller. Attendees were invited to recreate their own set of fashionable resort accessories created by Steinmiller out of luxe Mercedes-Benz leather.
The results? Serious conversation pieces created from lovely leather pieces.
Her limited-edition collection ($35 to $85) is now on sale at The Webster and online at www.thewebstermiami.com.
- Doral to Open T.J.Maxx
- ‘Tis the Season to Shop to Stop MS at Saks
- New H&M Opening Soon
- New Stores at Miami International Mall
- Meet Dan Marino at Macy's Dadeland
- Shop For A Cause with Blogger Angeles Almuna
- beGlammed On-Demand Beauty Service Launches in Miami
- SEPHORA Opening in Coral Gables
- Capretto Shoes to Host Two Stylish Events
- Create Your Own Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers