Mercedes-Benz Accessory Collab
Swim Week may be over but Mercedes-Benz's accessory collaboration with The Webster and jewelry designer Mary Kate Steinmiller leaves a lasting impression.
The semi-clad models have packed their bags.
The tents are no more.
Ah, Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim came and went like a summer shower — but there's one way to get a fashionable piece of the week's action.
To kick-off Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim the luxe car brand hosted a very special DIY event called Bespoke by Mercedes-Benz, hosted by Laure Heriard Dubreuil from The Webster and Jewelry Designer Mary Kate Steinmiller. Attendees were invited to recreate their own set of fashionable resort accessories created by Steinmiller out of luxe Mercedes-Benz leather.
The results? Serious conversation pieces created from lovely leather pieces.
Her limited-edition collection ($35 to $85) is now on sale at The Webster and online at www.thewebstermiami.com.
- Eberjey Sample Sale!
- Art Basel Shopping & Fashion Events Guide
- Hola, Webster Cabana at St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort
- U.S. Polo Assn. Pop-Up Event at University of Miami
- Black Friday and Holiday Season Mall Hours
- Meet ALEXIS Designer
- Locks of Love Event at Sprout
- Saks Key To The Cure
- Fashion Happy Hour: Bloggers Give Edition
- Miami Design District Updates