Mercadito offers weekly Taco Tuesday, Thirsty Thursday & happy hour specials
Eat well for less this this fall
3252 NE 1 Ave
Eat well for less this this fall as Mercadito rolls out a slate of weekly promotions.
- Taco Tuesdays start at 4pm and feature two tacos for $5.50. Options include estilo baja, carne and pastor tacos.
- Thirsty Thursdays "cheers" guests with drink specials beginning at 4pm. Deals include $5 house mixed drinks & wine, $2.50 beer and select $5 specialty cocktails.
- Happy hour runs weekdays from 4-7pm and features $5 specialty tequila drinks, tacos and flautas and $26 bottles of margaritas.
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo
- Joël Robuchon to open three restaurants in Miami's Design District
- The List: Finding Miami's best food with Quality Meats' Craig Koketsu
- Crust Pizza evolves into Crust Restaurant, opening this month in Miami
- 'Top Chef' alum Spike Mendelsohn to open Sunny's at The Hall hotel in South Beach
- The List: Miami's 10 best bites with chef Diego Oka of La Mar
- Porfirio's closes in South Beach, Señor Frog's opening delayed
- NYC's Sullivan Street Bakery to open in Miami
- The Fed in Miami brings back Crawdaddy Wednesdays
- The List: Miami's best dishes with Katsuya's Jose Icardi