Mercadito celebrates Mexican Independence Day with holiday specials
Feast on tamales & chile en nogada
Toast Mexican Independence Sept 13-16 as Mercadito rolls out two a la carte specials. Bite into the chile en nogada (poblano pepper, ground pork, green apple, plantains, raisins, creamy walnut-cinnamon sauce) or tamales (chicken with mole sauce or pork with pumpkin seeds sauce) for a limited time.
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo
- Joël Robuchon to open three restaurants in Miami's Design District