Mercadito celebrates Mexican Independence Day with holiday specials
Feast on tamales & chile en nogada
Toast Mexican Independence Sept 13-16 as Mercadito rolls out two a la carte specials. Bite into the chile en nogada (poblano pepper, ground pork, green apple, plantains, raisins, creamy walnut-cinnamon sauce) or tamales (chicken with mole sauce or pork with pumpkin seeds sauce) for a limited time.
- What this 'hungry black man' did after a 'dining while black' experience
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again