Mercadito celebrates Mexican Independence Day with holiday specials
Feast on tamales & chile en nogada
Toast Mexican Independence Sept 13-16 as Mercadito rolls out two a la carte specials. Bite into the chile en nogada (poblano pepper, ground pork, green apple, plantains, raisins, creamy walnut-cinnamon sauce) or tamales (chicken with mole sauce or pork with pumpkin seeds sauce) for a limited time.
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon
- Stephen Starr to open second restaurant in Bal Harbour
- Philly diner Green Eggs Cafe opens in Aventura
- New restaurants add to Doral's food options