The Upper East Side is teeming with eclectic shops. Memoires is the latest to join the gang.
The lowdown: The latest addition to Biscayne Corridor? Memoires antiques and home décor store. “It’s a place where anyone can find anything — a place for exploring, creating and an experience for everyone. Memoires features a curated collection which ranges from European soaps, candles and jewelry to antiques, homes goods and furniture,” Owner Stephanie Guernsey says.
The ‘hood: Burrowed on Biscayne Boulevard and NE 73rd Street, Memoire’s neighbors include the Vagabond Hotel, Julian Chang and The Consignment Bar.
The ambience: Think Parisian chic. As French music pipes through the air, design details like huge gilded mirrors, velvet curtains and iconic ‘40s Louis Vuitton luggage sets say, ooh la la.
Highlights: Think everything from small gift items to interior design accent pieces. Goods such as European soaps (from $4), Shinzi Katoh baby towels (from $9), Reed & Barton silver frames ($45), Satya jewelry ($45), MOR skincare ($25), French antique colonial olive jars from the 18th century ($800) and Christofle silver from the ‘40s (from $950).
The owner says: “We’re the perfect store for one to find a present to a museum collectible — a treasure chest of trinkets and inquisition,” Guernsey adds.
7326 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami
- The Showroom Opens In Coconut Grove
- Get Gorgeous At Miami's Best Beauty Emporium
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District