Plastic shoe superstar, Melissa Shoes, opens on Lincoln Road.
Miami, we do think you’re ready for this jelly. As in, Melissa’s jelly shoes. Yes, the much talked about Brazilian footwear brand recently set up a pop-up shop on pedestrian friendly Lincoln Road — with a 12-month expiration date (as of now).
Touted for precious plastic shoes in a spate of Crayola colors, the Miami Beach door will boast the largest selection of Melissa shoes in Florida. Melissa CEO Michele Levy says, “We are thrilled to bring Melissa Shoes to Miami in a bigger way. Plastic shoes are the quintessential accessory for a poolside party or a day at the beach and perfectly befitting of the Miami lifestyle.”
Much like its flagship store in New York’s Soho neighborhood, the Miami pop-up reflects a gallery-like ambiance. Miami-based architect partners Beilinson Gomez, known for pioneering the South Beach rebirth through the design of famed shops on Lincoln Road, were tapped to bring the Brazilian company’s pop-up to life.
The end result? Plastic dreams perfection.
830 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood
- Discover Finds, a New South Miami Accessory Boutique
- Market Man Opens in South Miami
- Kit and Ace Opens in Wynwood