Welcome to Miami.com
Thanks for stopping by Miami.com, where you can read all about what's happening, where to go and what to do in Miami.
- Galena Mosovich
- Valerie Schimel
Things to Do
- Amy Reyes
- Maria Tettamanti
- Shayne Benowitz
- Rene Rodriguez
- Galena Mosovich
- Fabiola Fleuranvil
- Sandra Palacios
Welcome to Miami.com - your source for what's happening, where to go and what to do in Miami!
Think of Miami.com as your own personal concierge. Like that friend who always knows just the right spot for an occasion, Miami.com tells you about the latest local spots and events, but also gives you information on the best time to get there, what to do and how much it'll cost.
This means we don't just tell you about Sawgrass Mills, we share tips on when you can beat the crowds, how to get the primo bargains (want to know when the Coach outlet gets new stock?) and where to find parking on a Saturday afternoon.
On Miami.com, you can find out which Miracle Mile boutiques are worth a look. We'll also show you how to find a terrific Cuban sandwich, where to find that perfect wine bar and how to navigate local airports and traffic.
You can also sign up for our weekly newsletter - the Weekend Concierge - that helps you plan your weekend. Be on the lookout for plenty of contests, and we regularly throw Miami.com parties at exclusive Miami and Miami Beach hot spots with complimentary cocktails, so make sure to register on Miami.com, RSVP and get on the guest list. Membership indeed has its privileges.
This is your site, so we're counting on you to let us know what works, what doesn't, and what stories or features you'd like to see more. If you run into broken links or incorrect information (we try so hard to be perfect, but we're also realistic), alert us at email@example.com and we'll respond as soon as we can.
If you have a suggestion for a particular story topic, you can reach our channel editors (listed to the left of this article) via email.
And with Facebook connect, users can review anything on Miami.com by logging into their Facebook page, and we want you to weigh in against our writers, editors and critics.
So have fun - sign up for our newsletter, start entering reviews and enjoying Miami.
- Velvet Underground: Vinyl fever returns on Record Store Day, LA-based dark glam opera band 'Timur and the Dime Museum' plays for The Miami Light Project, and go retro with famed drag queen Elaine Lancaster at Miami Bingo Bash
- Velvet Underground: Heavyweight champion Shannon "The Cannon" Briggs hosts fight night at Wonderland, Cuban hip hopper Danay Suarez plays North Beach, Alberto Cabrera's Bread + Butter launches happy hour
- MOVA Lounge hosts 5th annual Block Party for Miami Beach Gay Pride Festival
- Plans emerge to save Miami's oldest bar as owners announce sale of Tobacco Road
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 11 - 13
- Dita Von Teese takes it off for South Florida
- 'Cocktales: Confessions of a Nymphomaniac' debuts at Bardot and runs through April
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 4 - 6
- SL Miami at The James Royal Palm closes
- Top three takeaways from Miami Music Week and Ultra Music Festival