Welcome to Miami.com
Thanks for stopping by Miami.com, where you can read all about what's happening, where to go and what to do in Miami.
- Galena Mosovich
- Valerie Schimel
Things to Do
- Amy Reyes
- Maria Tettamanti
- Shayne Benowitz
- Rene Rodriguez
- Galena Mosovich
- Fabiola Fleuranvil
- Sandra Palacios
Welcome to Miami.com - your source for what's happening, where to go and what to do in Miami!
Think of Miami.com as your own personal concierge. Like that friend who always knows just the right spot for an occasion, Miami.com tells you about the latest local spots and events, but also gives you information on the best time to get there, what to do and how much it'll cost.
This means we don't just tell you about Sawgrass Mills, we share tips on when you can beat the crowds, how to get the primo bargains (want to know when the Coach outlet gets new stock?) and where to find parking on a Saturday afternoon.
On Miami.com, you can find out which Miracle Mile boutiques are worth a look. We'll also show you how to find a terrific Cuban sandwich, where to find that perfect wine bar and how to navigate local airports and traffic.
You can also sign up for our weekly newsletter - the Weekend Concierge - that helps you plan your weekend. Be on the lookout for plenty of contests, and we regularly throw Miami.com parties at exclusive Miami and Miami Beach hot spots with complimentary cocktails, so make sure to register on Miami.com, RSVP and get on the guest list. Membership indeed has its privileges.
This is your site, so we're counting on you to let us know what works, what doesn't, and what stories or features you'd like to see more. If you run into broken links or incorrect information (we try so hard to be perfect, but we're also realistic), alert us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll respond as soon as we can.
If you have a suggestion for a particular story topic, you can reach our channel editors (listed to the left of this article) via email.
And with Facebook connect, users can review anything on Miami.com by logging into their Facebook page, and we want you to weigh in against our writers, editors and critics.
So have fun - sign up for our newsletter, start entering reviews and enjoying Miami.
- Velvet Underground: Huahua's Taqueria launches a hot happy hour series and The Duke Lounge/Gallery opens in Little Havana
- Dada Life brought high-energy show to Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 4 - 6
- Afrojack warms up the Fourth of July partying with a set at Mansion this Thursday
- Top Ten Fourth of July Weekend Parties in Miami and South Florida
- Fourth of July Parties in South Florida
- The top three moments from Friday night at the iHeartRadio Ultimate Pool Party
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - June 27 - 29
- Velvet Underground: party like a local at Rec Room on Thursdays and eat your way through Brickell with The Kitchen Hop
- Typoe, DJ Irie tapped for 'Live Beyond Labels' campaign by Beck's Beer