Meet Yigal Azrouël
Mingle with the designer, view the latest collections and enjoy an afternoon of music, cocktails, light bites and shopping at Saks Bal Harbour.
WHO: Saks Fifth Avenue Bal Harbour and Yigal Azrouël
WHAT: Yigal Azrouël launched his women’s wear label in 1998 to critical acclaim and defined his aesthetic by using high-quality fabrics to drape ultra-feminine, modern silhouettes. In 2010, Yigal continued to expand his brand launching a new contemporary concept called Cut25 and he presented his first Men’s collection. Meet Yigal Azrouël and experience the World of Yigal. Mingle with the designer, view the latest collections and enjoy an afternoon of music, cocktails, light bites and shopping.
WHEN: Wednesday, March 28, 2: to 4 p.m.
WHERE: Saks Fifth Avenue Bal Harbour, 9700 Collins Ave., Bal Harbour
Yigal Azrouël Personal Appearance
Wednesday, March 28, 2012 from 2 to 4 pm
Saks Fifth Avenue Bal Harbour
9700 Collins Ave., Bal Harbour
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Launch Is Heavenly Scent
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills