Meet Yigal Azrouël
Mingle with the designer, view the latest collections and enjoy an afternoon of music, cocktails, light bites and shopping at Saks Bal Harbour.
Yigal Azrouël Personal Appearance
Wednesday, March 28, 2012 from 2 to 4 pm
Saks Fifth Avenue Bal Harbour
9700 Collins Ave., Bal Harbour
WHO: Saks Fifth Avenue Bal Harbour and Yigal Azrouël
WHAT: Yigal Azrouël launched his women’s wear label in 1998 to critical acclaim and defined his aesthetic by using high-quality fabrics to drape ultra-feminine, modern silhouettes. In 2010, Yigal continued to expand his brand launching a new contemporary concept called Cut25 and he presented his first Men’s collection. Meet Yigal Azrouël and experience the World of Yigal. Mingle with the designer, view the latest collections and enjoy an afternoon of music, cocktails, light bites and shopping.
WHEN: Wednesday, March 28, 2: to 4 p.m.
WHERE: Saks Fifth Avenue Bal Harbour, 9700 Collins Ave., Bal Harbour
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Sawgrass Mills Welcomes New Stores
- Style Saves Hosts Art Heist
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van
- Shop for a Cause
- Summer is Looking Haute at Village of Merrick Park
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Sawgrass Mills Expanding
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland