Meet Shoe Designer Sophia Webster
Meet shoe designer Sophia Webster and preview the Cruise 2014 Collection at Saks Bal Harbour.
Sophia Webster Personal Appearance
Saks Fifth Avenue Bal Harbour
9700 Collins Ave.
Thursday, November 14, 2013 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
For those of you with a designer shoe "problem," we've got some MAJOR news for you. Meet celebrity shoe designer Sophia Webster this week at Saks Bal Harbour for a can't-miss public appearance. Open to the public, guests can peep Webster's Cruise 2014 Collection and rub elbows with the Brit IT designer. Details here:
WHO: Saks Fifth Avenue Bal Harbour, Bass Museum of Art, and Sophia Webster
WHAT: Meet shoe designer Sophia Webster and preview the Cruise 2014 Collection. British shoe designer extraordinaire Sophia Webster will be previewing and signing her Cruise 2014 collection. Known for her playful and bright shoes, the designer debuted her first collection for SS2013 after working as design assistant to Nicholas Kirkwood. She is a graduate of the specialized MA footwear course at the Royal College of Art and the BA degree at the renowned Cordwainers College. Guests will enjoy a conversation between Sophia and Silvia Karman Cubiñá, Bass Museum of Art Executive Director & Chief Curator. Enjoy an evening of fabulous shoes, conversation, and shopping.
WHEN: Thursday, November 14, 2013 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m
WHERE: Saks Fifth Avenue Bal Harbour, 9700 Collins Ave.
WHY: Her heels are heavenly!
- Trunk Show at The Standard
- European Wax Center and Wilhelmina Are Looking for a Summer Goddess
- Sawgrass Mills Adds New Stores
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Sawgrass Mills Welcomes New Stores
- Style Saves Hosts Art Heist
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van
- Shop for a Cause
- Summer is Looking Haute at Village of Merrick Park
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project