Meet Shoe Designer Sophia Webster
Meet shoe designer Sophia Webster and preview the Cruise 2014 Collection at Saks Bal Harbour.
For those of you with a designer shoe "problem," we've got some MAJOR news for you. Meet celebrity shoe designer Sophia Webster this week at Saks Bal Harbour for a can't-miss public appearance. Open to the public, guests can peep Webster's Cruise 2014 Collection and rub elbows with the Brit IT designer. Details here:
WHO: Saks Fifth Avenue Bal Harbour, Bass Museum of Art, and Sophia Webster
WHAT: Meet shoe designer Sophia Webster and preview the Cruise 2014 Collection. British shoe designer extraordinaire Sophia Webster will be previewing and signing her Cruise 2014 collection. Known for her playful and bright shoes, the designer debuted her first collection for SS2013 after working as design assistant to Nicholas Kirkwood. She is a graduate of the specialized MA footwear course at the Royal College of Art and the BA degree at the renowned Cordwainers College. Guests will enjoy a conversation between Sophia and Silvia Karman Cubiñá, Bass Museum of Art Executive Director & Chief Curator. Enjoy an evening of fabulous shoes, conversation, and shopping.
WHEN: Thursday, November 14, 2013 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m
WHERE: Saks Fifth Avenue Bal Harbour, 9700 Collins Ave.
WHY: Her heels are heavenly!
Sophia Webster Personal Appearance
Saks Fifth Avenue Bal Harbour
9700 Collins Ave.
Thursday, November 14, 2013 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills
- F21 RED to Open