Meet the Real Housewives
Make way for The Real Housewives of Miami.
The rumors were true and now it's official: Bravo's The Real Housewives of Miami, is hitting the airwaves Feb. 22, the network announced Thursday. And no, contrary to what you've heard, drag-queen extraordinaire Elaine Lancaster didn't make the cut. She will make some drama-filled cameos, though.
Check out the new cast:
Lea Black: Philanthropy and charity functions are her bag, so expect lots of dressing up. She and her husband, famed criminal defense attorney Roy Black, have a 9-year-old son.
Alexia Echevarria: The executive editor of Venue magazine lives on Miami Beach with her husband Herman. ``The Cuban Barbie'' has two sons from a previous marriage.
Marysol Patton: The PR diva owns the Patton Group, throwing hot parties, mostly revolving around fashion. Word is she gets romantically entangled while cameras roll.
Cristy Rice: A so-called basketball wife, the mom of five/Miami native recently divorced NBA star Glen Rice (they had some nasty scuffles). The show will follow her home and work life at her online children's clothing store, Bri Bri Boutique.
Adriana Sidi: The gallery owner of Adriana de Moura in Coral Gables also hits the social circuit pretty hard. The Brazilian bombshell is ``coming off a traumatic divorce,'' says the release, but the mother of one son is engaged to someone new.
Larsa Pippen: The former model is married to retired NBA star Scottie Pippen and they live in Fort Lauderdale. Bravo has this to say about the Lebanese beauty: ``When she's not busy turning her three little boys into star athletes, shopping for her one-year-old princess, or firing nannies, Larsa is happy to spend a little time on herself.''
Let the fur fly, ladies!
On Our Radar
- Draya Michele debuts Mint Swim collection in Miami, shows off curves at the beach
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud
- You'll Never Guess Where 'The Rock' Calls his Favorite Place to Eat in Miami
- How to keep getting Miami.com on Facebook