Meet the Real Housewives
Make way for The Real Housewives of Miami.
The rumors were true and now it's official: Bravo's The Real Housewives of Miami, is hitting the airwaves Feb. 22, the network announced Thursday. And no, contrary to what you've heard, drag-queen extraordinaire Elaine Lancaster didn't make the cut. She will make some drama-filled cameos, though.
Check out the new cast:
Lea Black: Philanthropy and charity functions are her bag, so expect lots of dressing up. She and her husband, famed criminal defense attorney Roy Black, have a 9-year-old son.
Alexia Echevarria: The executive editor of Venue magazine lives on Miami Beach with her husband Herman. ``The Cuban Barbie'' has two sons from a previous marriage.
Marysol Patton: The PR diva owns the Patton Group, throwing hot parties, mostly revolving around fashion. Word is she gets romantically entangled while cameras roll.
Cristy Rice: A so-called basketball wife, the mom of five/Miami native recently divorced NBA star Glen Rice (they had some nasty scuffles). The show will follow her home and work life at her online children's clothing store, Bri Bri Boutique.
Adriana Sidi: The gallery owner of Adriana de Moura in Coral Gables also hits the social circuit pretty hard. The Brazilian bombshell is ``coming off a traumatic divorce,'' says the release, but the mother of one son is engaged to someone new.
Larsa Pippen: The former model is married to retired NBA star Scottie Pippen and they live in Fort Lauderdale. Bravo has this to say about the Lebanese beauty: ``When she's not busy turning her three little boys into star athletes, shopping for her one-year-old princess, or firing nannies, Larsa is happy to spend a little time on herself.''
Let the fur fly, ladies!
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz