Meet Pharrell and sit in Jay-Z's box seat
Streetwear powerhouse Karmaloop.com is giving two fans a chance to party like ballers right in the heart of it all - Brooklyn, New York, with The “Hello Brooklyn” Contest.
Karmaloop, together with music legend Pharrell Williams’s brand, Billionaire Boys Club Clothing, is bringing this dream-come-true opportunity to their fanatical followers as a holiday thank you.
One lucky contestant will win an all-expenses-paid trip to New York City including hotel and airfare, PLUS an opportunity to meet the man, the legend, the founder of Billionaire Boys Club, and receive an autographed copy of his new bestselling book, Pharrell: Places and Spaces I’ve Been.
The contest winner will also get two Brooklyn Nets floor seats at the “The House that Jay Built” and their own after-party in Jay-Z’s private box in “The Vault” at the Barclays Center with Karmaloop Founder and CEO Greg Selkoe.
Entries for The “Hello Brooklyn” contest will close Thursday.
On Our Radar
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love
- Will Smith seen relaxing at Zuma
- Local designer wins Lifetime's 'Under the Gunn'
- 'House of Cards' star Kevin Spacey dines out
- Austin Mahone celebrates 18th birthday
- Miracle Myles: Myles Chefetz's South of Fifth takeover continues with Prime Private
- Fashion designer Ariana Rockefeller at Alene Too
- Rafael Nadal spends time in presidential suite
- Mayim Bialik is a geek and plays one on TV