Meet Pharrell and sit in Jay-Z's box seat
Streetwear powerhouse Karmaloop.com is giving two fans a chance to party like ballers right in the heart of it all - Brooklyn, New York, with The “Hello Brooklyn” Contest.
Karmaloop, together with music legend Pharrell Williams’s brand, Billionaire Boys Club Clothing, is bringing this dream-come-true opportunity to their fanatical followers as a holiday thank you.
One lucky contestant will win an all-expenses-paid trip to New York City including hotel and airfare, PLUS an opportunity to meet the man, the legend, the founder of Billionaire Boys Club, and receive an autographed copy of his new bestselling book, Pharrell: Places and Spaces I’ve Been.
The contest winner will also get two Brooklyn Nets floor seats at the “The House that Jay Built” and their own after-party in Jay-Z’s private box in “The Vault” at the Barclays Center with Karmaloop Founder and CEO Greg Selkoe.
Entries for The “Hello Brooklyn” contest will close Thursday.
On Our Radar
- Kesley Grammer and wife spotted in Miami Beach
- Enrique Iglesias faces misdemeanor charges
- Jason Derulo talks new album, influences
- It's decision time for Dwyane Wade
- Launch party for Moscai hosted at The W
- Soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo spotted at W Hotel
- Magic Mike XXL stars at Miami Walk of Fame ceremony
- Irie Weekend a success
- Report: Prince Royce needs to pay up
- Real Housewives couple sue