Meet Pharrell and sit in Jay-Z's box seat
Streetwear powerhouse Karmaloop.com is giving two fans a chance to party like ballers right in the heart of it all - Brooklyn, New York, with The “Hello Brooklyn” Contest.
Karmaloop, together with music legend Pharrell Williams’s brand, Billionaire Boys Club Clothing, is bringing this dream-come-true opportunity to their fanatical followers as a holiday thank you.
One lucky contestant will win an all-expenses-paid trip to New York City including hotel and airfare, PLUS an opportunity to meet the man, the legend, the founder of Billionaire Boys Club, and receive an autographed copy of his new bestselling book, Pharrell: Places and Spaces I’ve Been.
The contest winner will also get two Brooklyn Nets floor seats at the “The House that Jay Built” and their own after-party in Jay-Z’s private box in “The Vault” at the Barclays Center with Karmaloop Founder and CEO Greg Selkoe.
Entries for The “Hello Brooklyn” contest will close Thursday.
On Our Radar
- Real Housewives of New Jersey star headed to South Florida
- Jose Fernandez fans get a chance to say goodbye today
- Miami mourns the loss of Marlins pitcher Jose Fernandez
- Shane Battier and his annual Battioke brings out NBA stars
- Barbara Streisand coming to Miami area before the holidays
- Moet bottle made just for Miami champagne lovers
- Khloe Kardashian shows off her new boyfriend in Miami
- Kim Kardashian's midnight tanning session in Miami
- 'Selma' star David Oyelowo in Miami
- Donald Trump and Kanye West to Cause Traffic Kerfuffle in Miami