Meet Pharrell and sit in Jay-Z's box seat
Streetwear powerhouse Karmaloop.com is giving two fans a chance to party like ballers right in the heart of it all - Brooklyn, New York, with The “Hello Brooklyn” Contest.
Karmaloop, together with music legend Pharrell Williams’s brand, Billionaire Boys Club Clothing, is bringing this dream-come-true opportunity to their fanatical followers as a holiday thank you.
One lucky contestant will win an all-expenses-paid trip to New York City including hotel and airfare, PLUS an opportunity to meet the man, the legend, the founder of Billionaire Boys Club, and receive an autographed copy of his new bestselling book, Pharrell: Places and Spaces I’ve Been.
The contest winner will also get two Brooklyn Nets floor seats at the “The House that Jay Built” and their own after-party in Jay-Z’s private box in “The Vault” at the Barclays Center with Karmaloop Founder and CEO Greg Selkoe.
Entries for The “Hello Brooklyn” contest will close Thursday.
On Our Radar
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore