Meet Petra Nemcova
The supermodel will visit Miami for a Clinique and Happy Hearts Fund event in two store locations.
Petra Nemcova Personal Appearance
Monday, December 17, 2012: Bloomingdale’s Aventura
Tuesday, December 18: Macy’s Dadeland
When supermodel Petra Nemcova survived the 2004 Indian Ocean Tsunami in Thailand, her true inner beauty shined through. By starting the Happy Hearts Fund in 2006, the celebrity helps children in need. Now you, too, can meet the philanthropist as she attends not one but two personal appearances with a unique Clinique partnership in South Florida.
Petra will meet-and-greet fans, take pics with guests, sign Happy Heart fragrance bottles and learn about the Happy Hearts Fund at Bloomingdale's Aventura on Monday, Dec. 17, 2012 from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., and at Macy's Dadeland on Tuesday, Dec. 18.from 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
No need to RSVP, just show up and get happy, Miami!
- Doral to Open T.J.Maxx
- ‘Tis the Season to Shop to Stop MS at Saks
- New H&M Opening Soon
- New Stores at Miami International Mall
- Meet Dan Marino at Macy's Dadeland
- Shop For A Cause with Blogger Angeles Almuna
- beGlammed On-Demand Beauty Service Launches in Miami
- SEPHORA Opening in Coral Gables
- Capretto Shoes to Host Two Stylish Events
- Create Your Own Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers