Meet Petra Nemcova
The supermodel will visit Miami for a Clinique and Happy Hearts Fund event in two store locations.
When supermodel Petra Nemcova survived the 2004 Indian Ocean Tsunami in Thailand, her true inner beauty shined through. By starting the Happy Hearts Fund in 2006, the celebrity helps children in need. Now you, too, can meet the philanthropist as she attends not one but two personal appearances with a unique Clinique partnership in South Florida.
Petra will meet-and-greet fans, take pics with guests, sign Happy Heart fragrance bottles and learn about the Happy Hearts Fund at Bloomingdale's Aventura on Monday, Dec. 17, 2012 from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., and at Macy's Dadeland on Tuesday, Dec. 18.from 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
No need to RSVP, just show up and get happy, Miami!
Petra Nemcova Personal Appearance
Monday, December 17, 2012: Bloomingdale’s Aventura
Tuesday, December 18: Macy’s Dadeland
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills
- F21 RED to Open