Oscar nominee Anna Kendrick in the Design District
At local event
Loved Up in the Air? Meet Anna Kendrick, who was nominated for an Oscar as a harried sidekick to a burned out George Clooney.
She's here on behalf of TigerDirect.com and Intel, who are throwing a holiday party celebrating the latest in technology featuring the new Windows 8 . The event will take place on Tuesday, November 20th from 8pm 11pm at The Moore Building in the Design District.
There will also be special appearances by the Miami Dolphin¹s Reggie Bush and Ryan Tannehill.
Organizers say the event itself is going to be spectacular - a grand-scale productionwith colorful projections throughout the building as well as three floors of interactive games and music by the Dolphin¹s own DJ Supersede.
Highlights include: Ping-pong station by Chalk Ping Pong and Billiards Lounge; palm readers; state-of-the-art photo booth with props; a Destructoid video game lounge; professional race car simulators; brand new technology & gadgets; over 500 giveaways; gift bags full of merchandise and lots, lots more.
It's a free event and open to the public, but RSVPing is a must.
To get your ticket visit http://Techshowcase12.eventbrite.com. Enter the special promo code ³Ultrabook² to get upgraded with free valet parking.
On Our Radar
- Justin Bieber joins Ariana Grande on stage
- Mariah Carey, Brett Ratner: birthday soulmates
- Ian Somerhalder supports fiancee at event
- David Beckham canvasing Miami again?
- Paris Hilton on the red carpet
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward