Oscar nominee Anna Kendrick in the Design District
At local event
Loved Up in the Air? Meet Anna Kendrick, who was nominated for an Oscar as a harried sidekick to a burned out George Clooney.
She's here on behalf of TigerDirect.com and Intel, who are throwing a holiday party celebrating the latest in technology featuring the new Windows 8 . The event will take place on Tuesday, November 20th from 8pm 11pm at The Moore Building in the Design District.
There will also be special appearances by the Miami Dolphin¹s Reggie Bush and Ryan Tannehill.
Organizers say the event itself is going to be spectacular - a grand-scale productionwith colorful projections throughout the building as well as three floors of interactive games and music by the Dolphin¹s own DJ Supersede.
Highlights include: Ping-pong station by Chalk Ping Pong and Billiards Lounge; palm readers; state-of-the-art photo booth with props; a Destructoid video game lounge; professional race car simulators; brand new technology & gadgets; over 500 giveaways; gift bags full of merchandise and lots, lots more.
It's a free event and open to the public, but RSVPing is a must.
To get your ticket visit http://Techshowcase12.eventbrite.com. Enter the special promo code ³Ultrabook² to get upgraded with free valet parking.
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central
- Ice Cube and co in town for 'Straight Outta Compton'