Oscar nominee Anna Kendrick in the Design District
At local event
Loved Up in the Air? Meet Anna Kendrick, who was nominated for an Oscar as a harried sidekick to a burned out George Clooney.
She's here on behalf of TigerDirect.com and Intel, who are throwing a holiday party celebrating the latest in technology featuring the new Windows 8 . The event will take place on Tuesday, November 20th from 8pm 11pm at The Moore Building in the Design District.
There will also be special appearances by the Miami Dolphin¹s Reggie Bush and Ryan Tannehill.
Organizers say the event itself is going to be spectacular - a grand-scale productionwith colorful projections throughout the building as well as three floors of interactive games and music by the Dolphin¹s own DJ Supersede.
Highlights include: Ping-pong station by Chalk Ping Pong and Billiards Lounge; palm readers; state-of-the-art photo booth with props; a Destructoid video game lounge; professional race car simulators; brand new technology & gadgets; over 500 giveaways; gift bags full of merchandise and lots, lots more.
It's a free event and open to the public, but RSVPing is a must.
To get your ticket visit http://Techshowcase12.eventbrite.com. Enter the special promo code ³Ultrabook² to get upgraded with free valet parking.
On Our Radar
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market
- Owen Wilson: I heart Miami
- Kim Bokamper to retire
- A Quick Q&A with Speedster Usain Bolt