Meet Erwin Creed at Neiman Marcus
Showing off new scent
What's that wonderful smell in the air?
French fragrance prince Erwin Creed appears at Neiman Marcus Coral Gables 5-7 p.m. Friday.
Creed, 29, will be autographing custom monogrammed bottles of Gold & Silver Edition Royal Exclusive bottles. He will also introduce Creed’s new women’s fragrance, Fleurs de Gardenia, available for purchase only at the event.
Neiman Marcus Village of Merrick Park 390 San Lorenzo Avenue Coral Gables
RSVP at 786.999.1000, ext. 1320. or to Robyn_Glaser@NeimanMarcusStores.com or to Maria_Scudella@NeimanMarcusStores.com.
On Our Radar
- Beyonce and Jay Z look and act like a couple in Miami
- 10 ways to prepare for the Beyonce concert
- Beyonce bringing post Lemonade drama to Miami
- Lil Kim looks a lot different in Miami
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West take Miami for wedding
- Andy Cohen pays tribute to Prince in Miami at Arsht gala
- Enrique Iglesias gets frank on Facebook
- Tia Mowry in Miami: Online bullying is not OK
- 2016 - The Year The Music Died - Bowie, Frey, Prince
- Prince’s best Miami moments from a nightlife insider