Meet Erwin Creed at Neiman Marcus
Showing off new scent
What's that wonderful smell in the air?
French fragrance prince Erwin Creed appears at Neiman Marcus Coral Gables 5-7 p.m. Friday.
Creed, 29, will be autographing custom monogrammed bottles of Gold & Silver Edition Royal Exclusive bottles. He will also introduce Creed’s new women’s fragrance, Fleurs de Gardenia, available for purchase only at the event.
Neiman Marcus Village of Merrick Park 390 San Lorenzo Avenue Coral Gables
RSVP at 786.999.1000, ext. 1320. or to Robyn_Glaser@NeimanMarcusStores.com or to Maria_Scudella@NeimanMarcusStores.com.
On Our Radar
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture
- Antonio Banderas has a ball in Miami, celebrates birthday
- Artist Shepard Fairey talks Hennessy bottle design in Wynwood
- New Miami Heat players spotted around town
- Robin Williams mourned at South Beach hotel
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders reveal 2015 swimsuit calendar at LIV nightclub
- Brittny Gastineau has fun in the sun in Miami
- Hulu star Ray Diaz comes home to Miami
- Singer Brendan O'Hara rocks out local club
- Mario Chalmers: It's going to be an exciting Miami Heat season