Meet Erwin Creed at Neiman Marcus
Showing off new scent
What's that wonderful smell in the air?
French fragrance prince Erwin Creed appears at Neiman Marcus Coral Gables 5-7 p.m. Friday.
Creed, 29, will be autographing custom monogrammed bottles of Gold & Silver Edition Royal Exclusive bottles. He will also introduce Creed’s new women’s fragrance, Fleurs de Gardenia, available for purchase only at the event.
Neiman Marcus Village of Merrick Park 390 San Lorenzo Avenue Coral Gables
RSVP at 786.999.1000, ext. 1320. or to Robyn_Glaser@NeimanMarcusStores.com or to Maria_Scudella@NeimanMarcusStores.com.
On Our Radar
- Barbara Walters' daughter arrested in Naples
- Two locals will appear on ABC's The Bachelorette
- Bryan 'Birdman' launches vodka at Mokai
- Rob Delaney teams up with local company for game
- Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson arrested in Broward
- Gorilla Perfumes making a stop at LUSH on Lincoln Road
- Food Network chefs sign on to Alex’s Lemonade Stand
- Rewind Recap: Accordion Invasion hits South Beach
- Glades star Jordan Wall to appear at fundraiser
- Score tickets for concert at Microsoft store opening