Meet Erwin Creed at Neiman Marcus
Showing off new scent
What's that wonderful smell in the air?
French fragrance prince Erwin Creed appears at Neiman Marcus Coral Gables 5-7 p.m. Friday.
Creed, 29, will be autographing custom monogrammed bottles of Gold & Silver Edition Royal Exclusive bottles. He will also introduce Creed’s new women’s fragrance, Fleurs de Gardenia, available for purchase only at the event.
Neiman Marcus Village of Merrick Park 390 San Lorenzo Avenue Coral Gables
RSVP at 786.999.1000, ext. 1320. or to Robyn_Glaser@NeimanMarcusStores.com or to Maria_Scudella@NeimanMarcusStores.com.
On Our Radar
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested
- Emeril Lagasse talks food, milestones and Florida
- Wyclef Jean, Barry Gibb among performers at Miami Beach centennial concert