Meet Erwin Creed at Neiman Marcus
Showing off new scent
What's that wonderful smell in the air?
French fragrance prince Erwin Creed appears at Neiman Marcus Coral Gables 5-7 p.m. Friday.
Creed, 29, will be autographing custom monogrammed bottles of Gold & Silver Edition Royal Exclusive bottles. He will also introduce Creed’s new women’s fragrance, Fleurs de Gardenia, available for purchase only at the event.
Neiman Marcus Village of Merrick Park 390 San Lorenzo Avenue Coral Gables
RSVP at 786.999.1000, ext. 1320. or to Robyn_Glaser@NeimanMarcusStores.com or to Maria_Scudella@NeimanMarcusStores.com.
On Our Radar
- Shane Battier and his annual Battioke brings out NBA stars
- Barbara Streisand coming to Miami area before the holidays
- Moet bottle made just for Miami champagne lovers
- Khloe Kardashian shows off her new boyfriend in Miami
- Kim Kardashian's midnight tanning session in Miami
- 'Selma' star David Oyelowo in Miami
- Donald Trump and Kanye West to Cause Traffic Kerfuffle in Miami
- Vogue with Madonna at Art Basel
- Kourtney Kardashian in Miami with Scott Disick
- Kanye West's five weirdest (and greatest) stories of 2016 (so far)