Meet Designer John Varvatos in Miami Beach
Varvatos to attend a book signing for his tome, "John Varvatos: Rock in Fashion."
Men with a penchant for John Varvatos' rock-n-roll duds, this post is for you: Varvatos — in the living flesh! — will attend a book signing of his new book, JOHN VARVATOS: ROCK IN FASHION (Harper Design, $60) on Saturday, October 19, 2013 from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. at his Lincoln Road store (1020 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach).
The new coffee-table style book documents the elements of rock style that have embodied the music community for decades. Written by Varvatos with Holly George-Warren, the book shares contents of Varvatos’ personal notebook that he has kept over the years, revealing his perspective on how rock & roll style and rock photography have influenced his own designs as well as how musicians’ evolving styles have impacted fashion and pop culture over the past five decades.
Rock on, Miami.
John Varvatos Book Signing
Saturday, Oct. 10, 2013 from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
1020 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Launch Is Heavenly Scent
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills