Meet the Beer Tube
The Beer Tube hits Hollywood courtesy of Pizza Rustica
Pizza Rustica Hollywood
1928 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood
Got a thirst you just can't quench? Hit up Pizza Rustica Hollywood for 100 ounces of crisp, cold beer tucked inside a brand spanking new beer tube. The long lean tubes are said to keep beer colder than a traditional pitcher, which should help it last through at least two slices. Drink it late night (the restaurant is open till 5am) and it tastes even sweeter.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida