Meet the Beer Tube
The Beer Tube hits Hollywood courtesy of Pizza Rustica
Pizza Rustica Hollywood
1928 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood
Got a thirst you just can't quench? Hit up Pizza Rustica Hollywood for 100 ounces of crisp, cold beer tucked inside a brand spanking new beer tube. The long lean tubes are said to keep beer colder than a traditional pitcher, which should help it last through at least two slices. Drink it late night (the restaurant is open till 5am) and it tastes even sweeter.
- The List: Corsair's Scott Conant
- Chef changes at Verde, Steak 954, Makoto
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina
- Christmas and NYE 2014: A Holiday Dining Guide for Miami and South Florida
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon