Meet the Beer Tube
The Beer Tube hits Hollywood courtesy of Pizza Rustica
Pizza Rustica Hollywood
1928 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood
Got a thirst you just can't quench? Hit up Pizza Rustica Hollywood for 100 ounces of crisp, cold beer tucked inside a brand spanking new beer tube. The long lean tubes are said to keep beer colder than a traditional pitcher, which should help it last through at least two slices. Drink it late night (the restaurant is open till 5am) and it tastes even sweeter.
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?
- Southern Italian restaurant Campania opens Wednesday in Miami