Meet the Asian Food Truck
The food truck spins Asian this week as Red Koi Thai & Sushi hits the road
Red Koi Thai & Sushi Lounge Food Truck
The food truck spins Asian this week as Red Koi Thai & Sushi Lounge introduces its food truck to the Gables on Saturday (March 5). Slated to roll out during this weekend’s Carnaval on the Mile, the truck will be parked on the corner of Douglas and Miracle Mile. Feast for less with Bangkok shrimp tacos, shrimp shumai, pad Thai, sushi and lychee lemonade, ranging in price from $2.50 to $9. The 26-foot truck will be tricked out with all the perks – 2 plasma screens (for menu display), three open windows (one with a live sushi chef view) and a 18x9 kitchen.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida