Meet the Asian Food Truck
The food truck spins Asian this week as Red Koi Thai & Sushi hits the road
Red Koi Thai & Sushi Lounge Food Truck
The food truck spins Asian this week as Red Koi Thai & Sushi Lounge introduces its food truck to the Gables on Saturday (March 5). Slated to roll out during this weekend’s Carnaval on the Mile, the truck will be parked on the corner of Douglas and Miracle Mile. Feast for less with Bangkok shrimp tacos, shrimp shumai, pad Thai, sushi and lychee lemonade, ranging in price from $2.50 to $9. The 26-foot truck will be tricked out with all the perks – 2 plasma screens (for menu display), three open windows (one with a live sushi chef view) and a 18x9 kitchen.
- The List: Corsair's Scott Conant
- Chef changes at Verde, Steak 954, Makoto
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina
- Christmas and NYE 2014: A Holiday Dining Guide for Miami and South Florida
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon