Meet the Asian Food Truck
The food truck spins Asian this week as Red Koi Thai & Sushi hits the road
The food truck spins Asian this week as Red Koi Thai & Sushi Lounge introduces its food truck to the Gables on Saturday (March 5). Slated to roll out during this weekend’s Carnaval on the Mile, the truck will be parked on the corner of Douglas and Miracle Mile. Feast for less with Bangkok shrimp tacos, shrimp shumai, pad Thai, sushi and lychee lemonade, ranging in price from $2.50 to $9. The 26-foot truck will be tricked out with all the perks – 2 plasma screens (for menu display), three open windows (one with a live sushi chef view) and a 18x9 kitchen.
Red Koi Thai & Sushi Lounge Food Truck
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week