Meet the 11oz Meatball
Meet the 11oz meatball: Vic & Angelo’s arrives in SoBe
Vic & Angelo’s
150 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach
The 11oz meatball has arrived. Palm Beach import Vic & Angelo’s arrives in SoBe this week, bringing an "Italian Coal Oven Enotecta" to the former DeVito's space on Ocean Drive. David Manero Restaurants & John Rosatti are bringing coal oven-fired pizzas (Mott Street with pepperoni, mozzarella & San Marzano & truffle with wild mushroom with truffle cream, wild mushrooms & truffle cheese); 15 house-made pastas and an 11-ounce Kobe meatball to hungry diners looking for a good deal. The restaurant promises to bring a "more affordable premium dining experience" to Miami Beach.
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo