Meet the 11oz Meatball
Meet the 11oz meatball: Vic & Angelo’s arrives in SoBe
Vic & Angelo’s
150 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach
The 11oz meatball has arrived. Palm Beach import Vic & Angelo’s arrives in SoBe this week, bringing an "Italian Coal Oven Enotecta" to the former DeVito's space on Ocean Drive. David Manero Restaurants & John Rosatti are bringing coal oven-fired pizzas (Mott Street with pepperoni, mozzarella & San Marzano & truffle with wild mushroom with truffle cream, wild mushrooms & truffle cheese); 15 house-made pastas and an 11-ounce Kobe meatball to hungry diners looking for a good deal. The restaurant promises to bring a "more affordable premium dining experience" to Miami Beach.
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon
- Stephen Starr to open second restaurant in Bal Harbour
- Philly diner Green Eggs Cafe opens in Aventura
- New restaurants add to Doral's food options
- Escopazzo closes in South Beach after 21-year run
- Ikra Restaurant & Lounge opens in Sunny Isles Beach