Meet the 11oz Meatball
Meet the 11oz meatball: Vic & Angelo’s arrives in SoBe
Vic & Angelo’s
150 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach
The 11oz meatball has arrived. Palm Beach import Vic & Angelo’s arrives in SoBe this week, bringing an "Italian Coal Oven Enotecta" to the former DeVito's space on Ocean Drive. David Manero Restaurants & John Rosatti are bringing coal oven-fired pizzas (Mott Street with pepperoni, mozzarella & San Marzano & truffle with wild mushroom with truffle cream, wild mushrooms & truffle cheese); 15 house-made pastas and an 11-ounce Kobe meatball to hungry diners looking for a good deal. The restaurant promises to bring a "more affordable premium dining experience" to Miami Beach.
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?
- Southern Italian restaurant Campania opens Wednesday in Miami