Meet the 11oz Meatball
Meet the 11oz meatball: Vic & Angelo’s arrives in SoBe
Vic & Angelo’s
150 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach
The 11oz meatball has arrived. Palm Beach import Vic & Angelo’s arrives in SoBe this week, bringing an "Italian Coal Oven Enotecta" to the former DeVito's space on Ocean Drive. David Manero Restaurants & John Rosatti are bringing coal oven-fired pizzas (Mott Street with pepperoni, mozzarella & San Marzano & truffle with wild mushroom with truffle cream, wild mushrooms & truffle cheese); 15 house-made pastas and an 11-ounce Kobe meatball to hungry diners looking for a good deal. The restaurant promises to bring a "more affordable premium dining experience" to Miami Beach.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida