Meet the 11oz Meatball
Meet the 11oz meatball: Vic & Angelo’s arrives in SoBe
Vic & Angelo’s
150 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach
The 11oz meatball has arrived. Palm Beach import Vic & Angelo’s arrives in SoBe this week, bringing an "Italian Coal Oven Enotecta" to the former DeVito's space on Ocean Drive. David Manero Restaurants & John Rosatti are bringing coal oven-fired pizzas (Mott Street with pepperoni, mozzarella & San Marzano & truffle with wild mushroom with truffle cream, wild mushrooms & truffle cheese); 15 house-made pastas and an 11-ounce Kobe meatball to hungry diners looking for a good deal. The restaurant promises to bring a "more affordable premium dining experience" to Miami Beach.
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami
- Sesame Street adventures, character storytime & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Tapas and beer for $20 this month in Miami
- What's the Best? Five Spots for Late-Night Food in Miami