Meatloaf for Meatloaf
Feast on meatloaf for Meatloaf Wednesday night...
Hard Rock Cafe
One Seminole Way, Hollywood
Meatloaf brings his show to the Hard Rock Live Hollywood Wednesday, Sept 1. Get a jumpstart on the fun with a pre-show “rock star-themed” meal at Hard Rock Café. Menu highlights include Bat Out of Hell homemade meatloaf, white cheddar mashed potatoes and green beans. Hard Rock Café & Hard Rock Live are partnering with Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital for the night – both will donate a portions of proceeds to the hospital.
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami
- Sesame Street adventures, character storytime & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Tapas and beer for $20 this month in Miami
- What's the Best? Five Spots for Late-Night Food in Miami
- 7 restaurant events to check out this month
- Mojito madness arrives at Villa Mayfair Friday, Sept 5
- What's the Best? 5 Supreme Sausages