Meatloaf for Meatloaf
Feast on meatloaf for Meatloaf Wednesday night...
Hard Rock Cafe
One Seminole Way, Hollywood
Meatloaf brings his show to the Hard Rock Live Hollywood Wednesday, Sept 1. Get a jumpstart on the fun with a pre-show “rock star-themed” meal at Hard Rock Café. Menu highlights include Bat Out of Hell homemade meatloaf, white cheddar mashed potatoes and green beans. Hard Rock Café & Hard Rock Live are partnering with Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital for the night – both will donate a portions of proceeds to the hospital.
- Michelle Bernstein's kitchen team comes together at new Michy's
- The List: Miami's best food with Barceloneta's Juliana Gonzalez
- The List: Top bites in Miami with Finka's Eileen Andrade
- Chef Danny Grant and John Kunkel's 50 Eggs part ways
- Guess where we're eating, win tickets to see Robert Irvine Live
- New Spanish restaurant Piripi to open March 30 in Coral Gables
- Taste of Tennis to pair pro players and Miami chefs
- Bombay Darbar moving to bigger space in Coconut Grove
- The List: Eating in Miami with Azul chef William Crandall
- Texas de Brazil, Basil Thai now open at Dadeland Mall