Meatloaf for Meatloaf
Feast on meatloaf for Meatloaf Wednesday night...
Hard Rock Cafe
One Seminole Way, Hollywood
Meatloaf brings his show to the Hard Rock Live Hollywood Wednesday, Sept 1. Get a jumpstart on the fun with a pre-show “rock star-themed” meal at Hard Rock Café. Menu highlights include Bat Out of Hell homemade meatloaf, white cheddar mashed potatoes and green beans. Hard Rock Café & Hard Rock Live are partnering with Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital for the night – both will donate a portions of proceeds to the hospital.
- Crust Pizza evolves into Crust Restaurant, opening this month in Miami
- 'Top Chef' alum Spike Mendelsohn to open Sunny's at The Hall hotel in South Beach
- The List: Miami's 10 best bites with chef Diego Oka of La Mar
- Porfirio's closes in South Beach, Señor Frog's opening delayed
- NYC's Sullivan Street Bakery to open in Miami
- The Fed in Miami brings back Crawdaddy Wednesdays
- The List: Miami's best dishes with Katsuya's Jose Icardi
- Contest: Guess the South Florida restaurant, win tickets to Robert Irvine Live
- Pubbelly's Jose Mendin, Niu Kitchen's Deme Lomas named Food & Wine People's Best New Chef nominees
- Where to celebrate Easter Sunday