Meatloaf for Meatloaf
Feast on meatloaf for Meatloaf Wednesday night...
Hard Rock Cafe
One Seminole Way, Hollywood
Meatloaf brings his show to the Hard Rock Live Hollywood Wednesday, Sept 1. Get a jumpstart on the fun with a pre-show “rock star-themed” meal at Hard Rock Café. Menu highlights include Bat Out of Hell homemade meatloaf, white cheddar mashed potatoes and green beans. Hard Rock Café & Hard Rock Live are partnering with Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital for the night – both will donate a portions of proceeds to the hospital.
- Miami chefs lead Build Your Own Brunch to benefit United Way of Miami-Dade
- Pubbelly Sushi is being exported to the Dominican Republic
- Miami chefs to promote South Florida, equality in Costa Rica culinary trips
- Spring Chicken to open in former Miami's Best Pizza in Coral Gables
- Seed Food & Wine Festival returns to Miami for a celebration of plant-based cuisine
- The Forge in Miami Beach to host kickoff dinner for James Beard Foundation program
- Chefs Up Front dinners in Miami and Fort Lauderdale to benefit kids
- Cavalli Restaurant in South Beach goes into hibernation
- Restaurant closures: 1826 in Miami Beach, Southern Swank Kitchen in Davie
- Barley to open a second Dadeland restaurant in Kendall