Meatloaf for Meatloaf
Feast on meatloaf for Meatloaf Wednesday night...
Hard Rock Cafe
One Seminole Way, Hollywood
Meatloaf brings his show to the Hard Rock Live Hollywood Wednesday, Sept 1. Get a jumpstart on the fun with a pre-show “rock star-themed” meal at Hard Rock Café. Menu highlights include Bat Out of Hell homemade meatloaf, white cheddar mashed potatoes and green beans. Hard Rock Café & Hard Rock Live are partnering with Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital for the night – both will donate a portions of proceeds to the hospital.
- New-look AltaMare toasts summer with a new happy hour
- Jumbo's closes after 59-year run in Miami's Liberty City
- Ho Wang closes in Surfside; kosher BBQ joint to take its place
- The List: Eating around Miami with Tongue & Cheek's Jamie DeRosa
- Big shucking scallops at Oceanaire in Miami this weekend
- Treat yourself to Sushi Samba & a movie July 22
- Big Pink gets bigger: Miami Beach-themed burgers added to menu
- Cantina la Veinte debuts at Icon Brickell July 28
- The List: Eating around Miami with Macchialina's Michael Pirolo
- New restaurants move in to Miami: Il Mulino, Bistro BE, Mignonette