Meat Market menu pops up at Miami Heat finals
Chef Sean Brasel cooks up an exclusive menu at the AAA
Miami Heat players are no strangers to Meat Market, but in a cool little role reversal, chef/owner Sean Brasel is bringing Meat Market to the AAA during the NBA finals with an exclusive menu offered not just in the fancy seats, but at the concessions as well. While all suite and flagship lounge menus will tout a special Meat Market-ed menu, the restaurant's Asian BBQ lamb ribs will be available to all for purchase at concession stands.
But about that fancy seat suite menu:
· Asian BBQ Lamb Ribs with pickled red onion and green papaya salad
· Petite Filet with foie butter
· White truffle Beef Tar-tar with parmesan toasts
· Prime Marinated Deckle Steak with aji pancha dipping sauce
· Seared Broccolini with dried tomatoes and chili flakes
· Boneless Short Rib with lobster risotto
· Potato Gratin
· Lobster Mashed Potatoes
All will be available as long as the Heat play home games through the finals. Go Meat--er, Heat!
- Free Food, Drink & More at My Ceviche Midtown's 3-Day Grand Opening Block Party Dec. 16
- New at Townhouse: K Ramen. Burger. Beer. Plus rooftop "destination" The Cape
- COYO Taco's Scott Linquist opens OLLA Nov. 28 on Lincoln Road
- Bazaar Mar by José Andrés at SLS Brickell open for biz Nov. 22
- My Ceviche opening 6th outpost later this month at The Shops at Midtown
- Is Jack Nicholson an investor in a soon-to-open Miami restaurant?
- Michael Schwartz's Fi'lia opens in Brickell next week
- Brazil's 24/7 French bistro Paris 6 opening October 24 on Miami Beach
- Mignonette opening second location in ex-Gourmet Diner space on Biscayne
- Ferran Adrià, Jorge Muñoz, Aaron Mulliss & Nick Beardshaw in Miami for Estrella Damm Gastronomy Congress