MDC launches Miami Culinary Institute
4/13/2011Miami Dade College cuts the ribbon at 11:30 a.m. Thursday on its state-of-the-art Miami Culinary Institute. Tours of the facility, located in Building 6 on the Wolfson Campus, 300 NE Second Ave., begin at 10 a.m.Under the direction of chef John Richards, the MDC School of Culinary Arts will offer a 64-credit associate degree in culinary arts and continuing education for culinary professionals plus courses for food and beverage enthusiasts.The new facility features kitchen labs, a baking lab, a food and beverage theater and a baker-café; 305-237-3276, www.miamidadeculinary.com.
- 7 Best Miami Spice Menus for Vegetarian Diners
- Pokémon Go lures diners to SuViche South Beach
- FREE LASAGNA. We Repeat, Free Lasagna!
- This Miami Beach bar was just named America's best new bar
- A look inside new 'hip Peruvian' restaurant in Doral
- A Miami Spice Weekly Planner
- Not even a dead body got people out of line for cronuts in New York
- Look like a celebrity and get free food
- Where to find artisanal chocolate in South Florida
- 7 Great Choices for Families during Miami Spice