McLaren Lands in Miami
THE COLLECTION officially opens the doors to its new McLaren showroom and was selected as one of only 10 dealerships in North America to represent McLaren. #BallerStyleForever
If Miami Heat All-Star Dwyane Wade can roll in a McLaren, why can't locals, too?
Well, if you can pony up the cash for an MP4-12C, THE COLLECTION just opened its McLaren showroom marking it as one of only 10 dealerships in North America to represent McLaren.
With the arrival of the MP4-12C in North America, it becomes the first in a range of high performance sports cars from McLaren Automotive. Along with future models within the range, it will challenge the world’s best sports cars, benefiting from the expertise and virtuosity of the McLaren Group. The 12C is set to re-write the rules of sports car design through Formula 1-inspired engineering, a revolutionary carbon fiber MonoCell chassis, and an absolute focus on efficiency and quality. It represents "pure McLaren" from unique engineering to bespoke design where everything is for a reason.
“McLaren is the perfect addition to our collection of luxury brands” says Ken Gorin, President and CEO of THE COLLECTION. “Both THE COLLECTION and McLaren are known for their outstanding reputation. The McLaren brand will fit in flawlessly with the dealership’s exclusive, high-quality standard and offer our loyal clients yet another option when shopping amongst our stable of luxury performance brands,” Gorin adds.
Ah, life in the fast lane.
200 Bird Road Coral Gables
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills
- F21 RED to Open