Mayor visits watchmaking event
For Art Basel
The Freedom Tower alligators took over the Mandarin Oriental on Thursday night for an evening celebrating arts in general featuring Girard-Perregaux's watchmaking on the beach, Miami beats, interactive video installations by Vimeo winner Sweatshoppe and cigar rolling by Alec Bradley. Tomás Regalado, Mayor of the City of Miami, joined the festivities and was presented with a Girard-Perregaux FOReverglades limited edition watch by CEO Michele Sofisti for the city of Miami. “We thank the city of Miami for welcoming us into their beautiful home and congratulate them on their achievements with Art Week.”
On Our Radar
- Ian Somerhalder supports fiancee at event
- David Beckham canvasing Miami again?
- Paris Hilton on the red carpet
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit