Max Weinberg Big Band
Max Weinberg (former Bruce Springsteen, E Street band, and current drummer for "The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien") is putting on a show at the Bleau Bar tonight at 8 p.m.
By Solange Reyner
Here's your chance to get into the Fontainebluea for free. Max Weinberg (former Bruce Springsteen, E Street band, and current drummer for "The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien") is putting on a show at the Bleau Bar tonight at 8 p.m.
It's Weinberg's latest project - conveniently called The Max Weinberg Band - and is a 15-piece big band composed of LA’s best musicians including trumpeter Mark Pender and pianist Scott Healy of The Tonight Show Band. And - it's free!
Bleau Bar at Fontainebleau
Miami Beach 4441 Collins Ave.
Miami Beach, 33140
Dec 27th and 28th at 8 p.m.
Free and open to the public
See and Do
- Prism Creative Group has Miami's social itinerary - Dec. 1-15
- Free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Dec. 2-4
- Super 8 Motels is ditching its old art and it can be yours
- 7 Reactions Cuban Americans Had to Fidel Castro’s Death
- Events in Miami in December 2016
- Courtney Love can now scratch musical theater off her bucket list
- Five Things to do After Stuffing Yourself on Thanksgiving
- All the feels locals have during Art Basel
- Weekend events in Miami that won't leave you broke - Nov. 18-20
- Six Things you didn’t know about Miami Children’s Museum