Max Weinberg Big Band
Max Weinberg (former Bruce Springsteen, E Street band, and current drummer for "The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien") is putting on a show at the Bleau Bar tonight at 8 p.m.
By Solange Reyner
Here's your chance to get into the Fontainebluea for free. Max Weinberg (former Bruce Springsteen, E Street band, and current drummer for "The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien") is putting on a show at the Bleau Bar tonight at 8 p.m.
It's Weinberg's latest project - conveniently called The Max Weinberg Band - and is a 15-piece big band composed of LA’s best musicians including trumpeter Mark Pender and pianist Scott Healy of The Tonight Show Band. And - it's free!
Bleau Bar at Fontainebleau
Miami Beach 4441 Collins Ave.
Miami Beach, 33140
Dec 27th and 28th at 8 p.m.
Free and open to the public
See and Do
- Discover Miami's Little Haiti neighbhorhood
- He was told as a boy he'd have to go to a deaf school—but he grew up to help make the music to Hamilton
- Las Olas Art Fair takes over the streets of Fort Lauderdale this weekend
- Coral Gables Hispanic Cultural Festival takes over the streets of City Beautiful
- 5 reasons you should check out the Mammography Art Initiative in Wynwood this weekend
- 7 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Oct. 21-23
- Miami's cultural itinerary courtesy of Prism Creative Group - Oct. 16-31
- Find your happy place at the Modern Life Mindfulness Festival
- Grovetoberfest Celebrates Six Years of Craft Beer
- Can this Miami political roast Make America Laugh Again? Let's hope so