Max Weinberg Big Band
Max Weinberg (former Bruce Springsteen, E Street band, and current drummer for "The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien") is putting on a show at the Bleau Bar tonight at 8 p.m.
By Solange Reyner
Here's your chance to get into the Fontainebluea for free. Max Weinberg (former Bruce Springsteen, E Street band, and current drummer for "The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien") is putting on a show at the Bleau Bar tonight at 8 p.m.
It's Weinberg's latest project - conveniently called The Max Weinberg Band - and is a 15-piece big band composed of LA’s best musicians including trumpeter Mark Pender and pianist Scott Healy of The Tonight Show Band. And - it's free!
Bleau Bar at Fontainebleau
Miami Beach 4441 Collins Ave.
Miami Beach, 33140
Dec 27th and 28th at 8 p.m.
Free and open to the public
See and Do
- The 5 biggest lies about Miami traffic
- Miami Bike Paths Guide
- Florida Supercon 2016
- Free and cheap events in Miami this weekend
- 6 Best Things To Do Inside in Miami When It's Hot as Balls Outside
- Planning Your Girlfriend Getaway in Miami
- Five ways to punish Miami drivers who keep plowing through the poles to get to the I-95 express lanes
- 15 cultural events in Miami you can't miss - June 16-30
- 13 hot events in Miami in July 2016
- Fourth of July Guide: Where to watch fireworks in South Florida on July 4