Max Weinberg Big Band
Max Weinberg (former Bruce Springsteen, E Street band, and current drummer for "The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien") is putting on a show at the Bleau Bar tonight at 8 p.m.
Bleau Bar at Fontainebleau
Miami Beach 4441 Collins Ave.
Miami Beach, 33140
Dec 27th and 28th at 8 p.m.
Free and open to the public
By Solange Reyner
Here's your chance to get into the Fontainebluea for free. Max Weinberg (former Bruce Springsteen, E Street band, and current drummer for "The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien") is putting on a show at the Bleau Bar tonight at 8 p.m.
It's Weinberg's latest project - conveniently called The Max Weinberg Band - and is a 15-piece big band composed of LA’s best musicians including trumpeter Mark Pender and pianist Scott Healy of The Tonight Show Band. And - it's free!
See and Do
- Stories, school fun & Munchkin Fun's 10 top picks for this week
- Hess Select South Beach Seafood Festival arrives Oct. 22-25 on Miami Beach
- Hialeah Park Casino celebrates one year with busy weekend
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 15-17
- Monster truck driver Debrah Miceli proves that Monster Jam is not just a boy’s club
- Wayans brothers bring their comedy act to Seminole Hard Rock on Friday, Aug 15.
- Olaf parties, freebie fun & Munchkin Fun's top 10 picks for the week
- Ahmed Ahmed heads to South Florida with the 'Sullivan & Son' Comedy Tour
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 8-10
- HistoryMiami explores Latino contributions to music in 'American Sabor: Latinos in U.S. Popular Music'