Max Weinberg Big Band
Max Weinberg (former Bruce Springsteen, E Street band, and current drummer for "The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien") is putting on a show at the Bleau Bar tonight at 8 p.m.
Bleau Bar at Fontainebleau
Miami Beach 4441 Collins Ave.
Miami Beach, 33140
Dec 27th and 28th at 8 p.m.
Free and open to the public
By Solange Reyner
Here's your chance to get into the Fontainebluea for free. Max Weinberg (former Bruce Springsteen, E Street band, and current drummer for "The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien") is putting on a show at the Bleau Bar tonight at 8 p.m.
It's Weinberg's latest project - conveniently called The Max Weinberg Band - and is a 15-piece big band composed of LA’s best musicians including trumpeter Mark Pender and pianist Scott Healy of The Tonight Show Band. And - it's free!
See and Do
- Yoga del Barrio comes to jugofresh
- Earth Day, spring parties, egg hunts and Munchkin Fun's 10 other fun things to do this week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - April 11-13
- Egg hunts, photo ops & Munchkin Fun's top picks for Easter 2014
- Miami Beach Gay Pride takes over South Beach this weekend
- Choreographer Trey McIntyre brings community and artistic inspiration from Boise to Miami
- Deering Estate Festival of the Arts offers three days of events
- Heineken TransAtlantic Festival trae excelencia rockera a Miami Beach
- Heineken Transatlantic Festival brings global sounds to Miami
- PhilanthroFest Outdoor Festival returns to Wolfson Campus