Pinecrest recently upped its razzle-dazzle factor with the recent re-opening of Maurice’s Jewelers.
11865 South Dixie Highway, Miami
The lowdown: Pinecrest recently upped its razzle-dazzle factor with the recent re-opening of Maurice’s Jewelers. The family-owned business prides itself on a dizzying selection of diamonds, engagement rings, gold, watches, precious and semi-precious stones as well as customized pieces.
The ‘hood: Nestled in the heart of Pinecrest, the bauble boutique’s neighbors include Best Buy and H.H. Gregg.
The ambience: Think simple, contemporary and elegant. The store’s new look comes compliments of Maurice’s granddaughter, Erin Koppel, who says, “Design has always been my passion, whether it’s for jewelry or for interior design, so I couldn’t be more happier to see my design come alive, particularly for something so near and dear to my family.”
Highlights: Inside Maurice’s, clients can find a brand-new Pandora Shop-In-Shop. As one of the largest retailers of Pandora in Florida, customers can buy the label’s darling charms, bracelets, rings, earring and necklaces. Also up for keeps are Erin Nicole bracelets (starting at $95 and pictured here) available in a flurry of fun colors and specialty charms.
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood
- Discover Finds, a New South Miami Accessory Boutique
- Market Man Opens in South Miami
- Kit and Ace to Open Soon
- Adrienne Bosh Brings Paris to Miami
- Suit up! There’s a New Menswear Mecca in Town
- Lilly Pulitzer Opens First Miami Store
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley
- Diane von Furstenberg Opens New Boutique
- Chic Fitness Brand ALALA Debuts at Six:02