Matt Ratcliffe, ex BLT Steak chef de cuisine, heads to Palm Beach as Buccan & Imoto execu chef
Ratcliffe joins ex Miami chef Clay Conley in Palm Beach
Joining former Azul executive chef Clay Conley at his uber successful Palm Beach restaurants Buccan and Imoto is ex BLT Steak/Betsy Hotel chef de cuisine Matt Ratcliffe, who will serve as Conley's executive chef.Matt will manage the day-to-day operations and support menu development. We are very excited to have someone of his caliber join our team,” said Conley, who will be in Miami Friday, February 21 cooking at the South Beach Wine & Food Festival's Best of the Best.
- Pascal Oudin's Brasserie Central opening soon at Merrick Park
- From 1826 to 50 Eggs: Danny Grant to helm 'two new concepts' for John Kunkel's growing culinary empire
- Exclusive! Top Chef Masters' Patricia Yeo is Khong River House's new executive chef
- Japanese speakeasy BLK Orchid opening at Townhouse Hotel Oct. 17
- Coyo Taco Wynwood opening mid November
- Kris Wessel's A.I.R. near Lincoln Road closing after less than 2 months
- Miami Smokers opening retail shop & deli in Little Havana
- Chef Jeremiah's swinesational P.I.G. 5 lineup announced!
- Tickets now on sale for LUCKYRICE Festival's 5th Anniversary by Bombay Sapphire East and hosted by Masaharu Morimoto
- The Rumor Mill: Brad Kilgore leaving J&G Grill? Danny Grant out at 1826? Taperia Raca & more