Matt Ratcliffe, ex BLT Steak chef de cuisine, heads to Palm Beach as Buccan & Imoto execu chef
Ratcliffe joins ex Miami chef Clay Conley in Palm Beach
Joining former Azul executive chef Clay Conley at his uber successful Palm Beach restaurants Buccan and Imoto is ex BLT Steak/Betsy Hotel chef de cuisine Matt Ratcliffe, who will serve as Conley's executive chef.Matt will manage the day-to-day operations and support menu development. We are very excited to have someone of his caliber join our team,” said Conley, who will be in Miami Friday, February 21 cooking at the South Beach Wine & Food Festival's Best of the Best.
- High end Kaori by Walter Martino opening in Brickell area February 23
- Juvia's Japanese sibling Sushi Garage opens in Miami's Sunset Harbor 'hood
- Now open: Coconut Grove's Spasso--"Simple, honest, brutal food"
- Food Network UK star Andy Bates brings "refined British pub food" to A&E District with 3-day pop up
- Blair Wilson, Mike Isabella, Jennifer Carroll, George Pagnois headline Surfcomber food fest
- The Bridge Cocktail Bar's December takeover of The Local Craft Food & Drink
- Kevin Cory transforms NAOE sibling into N Shabu Shabu
- Alinea in Residence comes to Miami: Chef Grant Achatz to pop up at Faena Miami Beach
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant