Matt Ratcliffe, ex BLT Steak chef de cuisine, heads to Palm Beach as Buccan & Imoto execu chef
Ratcliffe joins ex Miami chef Clay Conley in Palm Beach
Joining former Azul executive chef Clay Conley at his uber successful Palm Beach restaurants Buccan and Imoto is ex BLT Steak/Betsy Hotel chef de cuisine Matt Ratcliffe, who will serve as Conley's executive chef.Matt will manage the day-to-day operations and support menu development. We are very excited to have someone of his caliber join our team,” said Conley, who will be in Miami Friday, February 21 cooking at the South Beach Wine & Food Festival's Best of the Best.
- Morimoto South Beach opening October 1 and we have the menu!
- Top Chef Masters contestant Herb Wilson is executive chef of SoFi's forthcoming Red Ginger
- Michelle Bernstein to bring a little Crumb on Parchment to Miami Dolphins games
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar