Matt Ratcliffe, ex BLT Steak chef de cuisine, heads to Palm Beach as Buccan & Imoto execu chef
Ratcliffe joins ex Miami chef Clay Conley in Palm Beach
Joining former Azul executive chef Clay Conley at his uber successful Palm Beach restaurants Buccan and Imoto is ex BLT Steak/Betsy Hotel chef de cuisine Matt Ratcliffe, who will serve as Conley's executive chef.Matt will manage the day-to-day operations and support menu development. We are very excited to have someone of his caliber join our team,” said Conley, who will be in Miami Friday, February 21 cooking at the South Beach Wine & Food Festival's Best of the Best.
350 S County Rd.
- Free Food, Drink & More at My Ceviche Midtown's 3-Day Grand Opening Block Party Dec. 16
- New at Townhouse: K Ramen. Burger. Beer. Plus rooftop "destination" The Cape
- COYO Taco's Scott Linquist opens OLLA Nov. 28 on Lincoln Road
- Bazaar Mar by José Andrés at SLS Brickell open for biz Nov. 22
- My Ceviche opening 6th outpost later this month at The Shops at Midtown
- Is Jack Nicholson an investor in a soon-to-open Miami restaurant?
- Michael Schwartz's Fi'lia opens in Brickell next week
- Brazil's 24/7 French bistro Paris 6 opening October 24 on Miami Beach
- Mignonette opening second location in ex-Gourmet Diner space on Biscayne
- Ferran Adrià, Jorge Muñoz, Aaron Mulliss & Nick Beardshaw in Miami for Estrella Damm Gastronomy Congress