Matt Ratcliffe, ex BLT Steak chef de cuisine, heads to Palm Beach as Buccan & Imoto execu chef
Ratcliffe joins ex Miami chef Clay Conley in Palm Beach
Joining former Azul executive chef Clay Conley at his uber successful Palm Beach restaurants Buccan and Imoto is ex BLT Steak/Betsy Hotel chef de cuisine Matt Ratcliffe, who will serve as Conley's executive chef.Matt will manage the day-to-day operations and support menu development. We are very excited to have someone of his caliber join our team,” said Conley, who will be in Miami Friday, February 21 cooking at the South Beach Wine & Food Festival's Best of the Best.
350 S County Rd.
- Brazil's 24/7 French bistro Paris 6 opening October 24 on Miami Beach
- Mignonette opening second location in ex-Gourmet Diner space on Biscayne
- Ferran Adrià, Jorge Muñoz, Aaron Mulliss & Nick Beardshaw in Miami for Estrella Damm Gastronomy Congress
- Soyka's second act: Miami restaurateur to open first restaurant in 15 years
- Big name chefs heading to Hyde Beach on September 22 for Hunger Action Month
- Ex Milos chef to head up kitchen at Miami River Greek spot, KIKI on the River
- Rick Bayless restaurant Red O opening in downtown Miami next summer
- Where sushi blends old world and new on South Beach
- Top 5 Arepas in Miami from Yelp
- Mimo Restaurant The Fed Shuts Down