Matisyahu LIVE at SET
Empire Events presents Matisyahu LIVE at SET, Thursday, April 29th alongside
Thursday, April 29th get ready for a unique musical experience at SET Nightclub as internationally known Reggae, dancehall music wizard Matisyahu comes to Miami for a private performance. Matisyahu will be performing LIVE for a special edition of Contagious Behavior.
Matisyahu first came on the scene 2004 when he signed with JDub Records. He released his first album, Shake Off the Dust...Arise, caught the attention of many music lovers. He’s a Jewish rap, reggae star whose music resembles the sounds of Bob Marley, and Shlomo Carlebach. You can catch him rocking it out on stage with his Kippah (Jewish cap), and his signature long locks, staying true to his Jewish roots. In the past he has worked with Akon, the Crystal Method, and more. He’s refreshing, his music is deep, and has a true passion for his music that shines through when he's on stage. When it comes to performing LIVE, he’s infectious; the entire crowd gets into his music.
See what all the hype is about, head to SET nightclub for a private performance by Matisyahu. Tickets for this event are available at WantTickets.com for a price of $57 (that’s with the service charge); ticket purchase cut-off time is 10pm and doors will open at 11pm. SET has limited capacity; RSVP’s are strongly suggested. Spend a night with world renowned, singer-songwriter Matisyahu Thursday, April 30th.
- To RSVP email Stef@EMPIREEVENTS.COM
- Go Drink This: Desert Rose
- Ball & Chain presents new album series
- Oculto Manor takes over Soho, sunset cocktails at Seaspice, O, Miami circa 1981 & assorted earthiness
- Go Drink This: Blood Orange Mojito
- Moët & Chandon presents Seaspice's new cocktail hour
- The Forge brings back its famed Wednesday night party
- The Who - win a pair of tickets
- Dance-music pioneer Jellybean Benitez talks about Madonna, EDM, Studio 54 before event at PAMM
- Tobacco Road celebrates new location Sunday
- Rum Running on South Beach, Galaxy Gala, and Philanthropic Eating, lots of it