Matisyahu LIVE at SET
Empire Events presents Matisyahu LIVE at SET, Thursday, April 29th alongside
Thursday, April 29th get ready for a unique musical experience at SET Nightclub as internationally known Reggae, dancehall music wizard Matisyahu comes to Miami for a private performance. Matisyahu will be performing LIVE for a special edition of Contagious Behavior.
Matisyahu first came on the scene 2004 when he signed with JDub Records. He released his first album, Shake Off the Dust...Arise, caught the attention of many music lovers. He’s a Jewish rap, reggae star whose music resembles the sounds of Bob Marley, and Shlomo Carlebach. You can catch him rocking it out on stage with his Kippah (Jewish cap), and his signature long locks, staying true to his Jewish roots. In the past he has worked with Akon, the Crystal Method, and more. He’s refreshing, his music is deep, and has a true passion for his music that shines through when he's on stage. When it comes to performing LIVE, he’s infectious; the entire crowd gets into his music.
See what all the hype is about, head to SET nightclub for a private performance by Matisyahu. Tickets for this event are available at WantTickets.com for a price of $57 (that’s with the service charge); ticket purchase cut-off time is 10pm and doors will open at 11pm. SET has limited capacity; RSVP’s are strongly suggested. Spend a night with world renowned, singer-songwriter Matisyahu Thursday, April 30th.
- To RSVP email Stef@EMPIREEVENTS.COM
- Go Drink This: House-Bottled Pear and Hibiscus Cider
- Miami nightlife impresario Chris Paciello to open Rockwell nightclub in Miami Beach
- Charity cocktailing, tricking out, clam baking, jet setting, swining and dining, and salsa dancing
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: American Social in Brickell
- Go Drink This: Lemongrass Collins
- Four Seasons Brickell hosts End of Summer pool party
- Metro Railing, antique spicing, sommelier slamming, straycationing & Blocktoberfesting
- Go Drink This: Jalapeño & Tamarind Pisco Sour
- Cinema, celluloid, flicks, a new babe in Brickell named Marion & Mexican Independence Day
- Mansion nightclub closing its doors; re-opening as Icon