Matisyahu LIVE at SET
Empire Events presents Matisyahu LIVE at SET, Thursday, April 29th alongside
Thursday, April 29th get ready for a unique musical experience at SET Nightclub as internationally known Reggae, dancehall music wizard Matisyahu comes to Miami for a private performance. Matisyahu will be performing LIVE for a special edition of Contagious Behavior.
Matisyahu first came on the scene 2004 when he signed with JDub Records. He released his first album, Shake Off the Dust...Arise, caught the attention of many music lovers. He’s a Jewish rap, reggae star whose music resembles the sounds of Bob Marley, and Shlomo Carlebach. You can catch him rocking it out on stage with his Kippah (Jewish cap), and his signature long locks, staying true to his Jewish roots. In the past he has worked with Akon, the Crystal Method, and more. He’s refreshing, his music is deep, and has a true passion for his music that shines through when he's on stage. When it comes to performing LIVE, he’s infectious; the entire crowd gets into his music.
See what all the hype is about, head to SET nightclub for a private performance by Matisyahu. Tickets for this event are available at WantTickets.com for a price of $57 (that’s with the service charge); ticket purchase cut-off time is 10pm and doors will open at 11pm. SET has limited capacity; RSVP’s are strongly suggested. Spend a night with world renowned, singer-songwriter Matisyahu Thursday, April 30th.
- To RSVP email Stef@EMPIREEVENTS.COM
- Go Drink This: Scotch and the Coconut
- Go Drink This: Ginger Berry Smash
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: EDGE Steak & Bar at the Four Seasons Miami
- Chocolate orgies, apres happy hours, Sunday suppers and late night brunches
- Go Drink This: Espumita Cocktail
- Go Drink This: Ortanique Bacardi Mojito
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Tongue & Cheek in Miami Beach
- Go Drink This: Bombay Sapphire Negroni
- Bodega, Brandt's Break, Baboons and Audrina Patridge bring on the scene
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Tamarina in Brickell