Madonna and Lola's much anticipated line launches Aug. 3 at Macy's stores.
Dadeland Mall, 7535 North Kendall Drive, Miami
Aventura Mall, 19501 Biscayne Boulevard, Aventura
Provocative corsets, sexy fishnet stockings, eye-popping cone-shaped bras, flirty tulle skirts, sporty track suits — there's no denying Madonna is a style icon.
So it's only fitting her daughter Lourdes "Lola" Leon follow in the musician's fashion-forward footsteps.
Come August third, Lola will be launching her adorably monikered Material Girl junior's line just in time for back to school.
Sold exclusively at 200 Macy's stores and online at macys.com, the collection is inspired and designed in collaboration with Madonna and Lola and consists of apparel, footwear, handbags and jewelry (priced at an affordable $12 to $40).
The Fall 2010 collection is all about prints and embellishments in the newest silhouettes. Expect a mixture of hard and soft elements, like a tutu dress and studded combat boots, or an oversized boyfriend sweatshirt with a floral print mini skirt. It’s all about self-expression and playing with layering.
Here's your chance to own a piece of the Queen of Pop and her little princess.
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store
- Diane von Furstenberg to Visit Books & Books and Aventura Mall
- Meet Dee and Tommy Hilfiger
- Dwayne Wade to Sell Clothing for Charity
- Aventura Mall Happenings
- Fall 2014's Top Trends
- Normcore: Bland is the New Black