Madonna and Lola's much anticipated line launches Aug. 3 at Macy's stores.
Dadeland Mall, 7535 North Kendall Drive, Miami
Aventura Mall, 19501 Biscayne Boulevard, Aventura
Provocative corsets, sexy fishnet stockings, eye-popping cone-shaped bras, flirty tulle skirts, sporty track suits — there's no denying Madonna is a style icon.
So it's only fitting her daughter Lourdes "Lola" Leon follow in the musician's fashion-forward footsteps.
Come August third, Lola will be launching her adorably monikered Material Girl junior's line just in time for back to school.
Sold exclusively at 200 Macy's stores and online at macys.com, the collection is inspired and designed in collaboration with Madonna and Lola and consists of apparel, footwear, handbags and jewelry (priced at an affordable $12 to $40).
The Fall 2010 collection is all about prints and embellishments in the newest silhouettes. Expect a mixture of hard and soft elements, like a tutu dress and studded combat boots, or an oversized boyfriend sweatshirt with a floral print mini skirt. It’s all about self-expression and playing with layering.
Here's your chance to own a piece of the Queen of Pop and her little princess.
- The Top Three Trends of the 90s That Are Back Again
- Sneaker Trend
- Sawgrass Mills Scores More Exclusive Shops
- Ultra Cool Fashion
- Miami Dade College Offering Fashion Program
- Pantone Color of the Year: Radiant Orchid
- David Beckham Bodywear for H&M
- Sock Subscription for Men
- Backstage at Wildfox Swim Show during Miami Swim Week
- Miami Swim Week 2013 - Day 4 Recap