Madonna and Lola's much anticipated line launches Aug. 3 at Macy's stores.
Provocative corsets, sexy fishnet stockings, eye-popping cone-shaped bras, flirty tulle skirts, sporty track suits — there's no denying Madonna is a style icon.
So it's only fitting her daughter Lourdes "Lola" Leon follow in the musician's fashion-forward footsteps.
Come August third, Lola will be launching her adorably monikered Material Girl junior's line just in time for back to school.
Sold exclusively at 200 Macy's stores and online at macys.com, the collection is inspired and designed in collaboration with Madonna and Lola and consists of apparel, footwear, handbags and jewelry (priced at an affordable $12 to $40).
The Fall 2010 collection is all about prints and embellishments in the newest silhouettes. Expect a mixture of hard and soft elements, like a tutu dress and studded combat boots, or an oversized boyfriend sweatshirt with a floral print mini skirt. It’s all about self-expression and playing with layering.
Here's your chance to own a piece of the Queen of Pop and her little princess.
Dadeland Mall, 7535 North Kendall Drive, Miami
Aventura Mall, 19501 Biscayne Boulevard, Aventura
- 14 Street Style Looks at Miami Fashion Week that Show What’s Trending in the Magic City
- H&M Launches Coachella Collection
- 7 things you didn't know about designer Rachel Roy & her first book, "Design Your Life"
- 6 Spring 2016 Trends You Need To Try Now
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store
- Diane von Furstenberg to Visit Books & Books and Aventura Mall