Massage in Coral Gables
Knead a massage and perhaps some counseling? Coral Gables Counseling Center is here to help locals.
Coral Gables Counseling Center
356 Alhambra Circle, Coral Gables
The lowdown: Sometimes you need a massage and to get your head thinking straight. Such is the feel-good philosophy at Coral Gables Counseling Center. The holistic practice offers a diverse range of counseling and therapy modes to help clients on the path to wellness with an emphasis on seeking massage therapy on a regular basis.
“Stress can affect a person’s heart rate, blood pressure and a number of other things,” Coral Gables Counseling Center Licensed Massage Therapist Ana Mari Valle says. “Stress prevention is a necessity for overall health and well-being,” she adds.
The hood: Nestled in the heart of Coral Gables, the Counseling Center is a puddle-jump away from Miracle Mile. Neighbors include The Globe and HBO Latino.
The vibe: Comfortable and cozy, the center boasts six well-appointed counseling offices, one massage room and one acupuncture room.
The highlights: Achieve optimal mind, body and emotional health with a one-hour massage ($80) with Valle and counseling with locally loved Mental Health Counselor Michelle Gonzalez if necessary. The end result? Well-rounded wellness and harmony.
- Style Saves Hosts Art Heist
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van
- Vanity Projects Brings Luxury Nail Art to the 305
- Jason of Beverly Hills Dazzles the Design District
- Mother's Day Gift Guide 2015
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Shop for a Cause
- Summer is Looking Haute at Village of Merrick Park
- At Ibiza Soulmade Jewelry, Passion is a Family Affair