Marvel Universe LIVE brings action-packed, super hero show to South Florida in November
Iron Man, Hulk, Captain America and other Marvel Comics characters jump from comic book pages into a live arena show
You love taking your children to “Disney On Ice,” “Sesame Street Live” and other shows that bring their favorite characters to life. But what will you do when your rapidly maturing kids suddenly wouldn’t be caught dead clapping and singing along to the tepid antics of Cinderella, Tinkerbell, Elmo and Big Bird?
Enter “Marvel Universe LIVE!,” the first tour featuring superheroes and villains from the comic-book giant, which hits 85 cities this year, including seven shows in both Sunrise (Nov. 21-23) and Miami (Nov. 28-30). It’s the kind of event that parents are often just as excited – if not more so – as their kids to see.
After all, who outgrows epic battles of good vs. evil?
The show brings together more than 25 of the most popular Marvel Comics characters in an original story that sounds like it was pulled straight from a comic-book classic. In a battle over the Cosmic Cube, which is the source of ultimate power in the Marvel Universe, superheroes including The Avengers, Iron Man, Captain America, the Incredible Hulk, Thor, Spider-Man and Wolverine must band together to keep it away from Thor’s villainous brother Loki.
Naturally, they will encounter some of their biggest adversaries along the way, including Green Goblin, Doctor Octopus, Red Skull, Madame Hydra, Aldrich Killian, Electro and more, who are not at all averse to teaming up if it means coming a step closer to their goal of world domination.
“Marvel Universe LIVE!” is brought to you by Feld Entertainment, which is known for Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Disney On Ice and Monster Jam, so you know it will be a top-notch production. And the show’s producers sound just plain psyched, talking it up as “the most remarkable live event that the world has ever seen, with an absolutely epic story line and jaw-dropping technological advances. Fans will feel like they’ve stepped into a Marvel blockbuster film come to life with nonstop movie-style action and stunts.”
See for yourself this November. Tickets ($45-$150) are on sale now through Ticketmaster.
See and Do
- Frost Museum to hold its inaugural Science Art Cinema event
- Mad Cat’s ‘Lazy Fair’ at Miami Theater Center reunites partners in crime
- 15 things to do with the kids in Miami Aug 24-30: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- PAMM Third Thursdays: Poplife Social featuring Million Young
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 21-23
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun Aug 17-23
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 14-16
- "Weird Al" Yankovic brings his masterful musical parody to South Florida
- 'Cirque du soleil: Varekai' heads to South Florida to weave a personal story with classic myth
- Free and Cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 7-9