Martha Stewart makes rounds at Ritz residences site
Poses with just about everybody
Martha Stewart isn't one to miss a posh party. The domestic goddess worked the room at a VIP reception to celebrate the upcoming Ritz Carlton Residences Miami Beach, at the site of the old Miami Heart Institute. Wearing a beige and white outfit and dramatic chunky necklace, Stewart posed with just about anybody who asked for a photo, but at 7 on the dot (the official time the party ended) made her way out the door for, we are assuming, something food fest related.
Also at the festivities, which served Coconut Cartel rum along with canapes with actual sprinklings of gold, were South Beach Wine & Food Festival Founder Lee Brian Schrager; Real Housewives of NYC star Ramona Singer (who arrived solo in a rust colored crocheted dress and did not discuss her impending divorce); and former NYC Police Commissioner Ray Kelly with wife Veronica. The couple was on a hunt for "a nice Italian restaurant" and were asking for suggestions. They were having a fun night out and had a nice conversation with Stewart.
"I asked Martha about who does her hair," said Veronica, a fellow blonde. "It's always so perfect."
On Our Radar
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud
- You'll Never Guess Where 'The Rock' Calls his Favorite Place to Eat in Miami
- How to keep getting Miami.com on Facebook
- Pokemon Go Invades Miami and here’s our cheat sheet