Martha Stewart makes rounds at Ritz residences site
Poses with just about everybody
Martha Stewart isn't one to miss a posh party. The domestic goddess worked the room at a VIP reception to celebrate the upcoming Ritz Carlton Residences Miami Beach, at the site of the old Miami Heart Institute. Wearing a beige and white outfit and dramatic chunky necklace, Stewart posed with just about anybody who asked for a photo, but at 7 on the dot (the official time the party ended) made her way out the door for, we are assuming, something food fest related.
Also at the festivities, which served Coconut Cartel rum along with canapes with actual sprinklings of gold, were South Beach Wine & Food Festival Founder Lee Brian Schrager; Real Housewives of NYC star Ramona Singer (who arrived solo in a rust colored crocheted dress and did not discuss her impending divorce); and former NYC Police Commissioner Ray Kelly with wife Veronica. The couple was on a hunt for "a nice Italian restaurant" and were asking for suggestions. They were having a fun night out and had a nice conversation with Stewart.
"I asked Martha about who does her hair," said Veronica, a fellow blonde. "It's always so perfect."
On Our Radar
- Forget about a concert: Janet Jackson is pregnant
- Floridian model Kate Upton engaged
- A 'Real Housewives of Miami' spinoff with Joanna Krupa?
- Mariah Carey set to make wishes come true in Miami
- #Rich Kids of Beverly Hills star in Miami
- Ivanka Trump: Welcome to my spa
- Jencarlos Canela discusses his music at Latin Billboards
- Beyonce and Jay Z look and act like a couple in Miami
- 10 ways to prepare for the Beyonce concert
- Beyonce bringing post Lemonade drama to Miami