Marshall Barnes at LIV
DJ Marshall Barnes from Deckstar is going to be ripping the turntables with bass dropping beats and funky electro mashed with club bumping hip-hop at LIV!
Friday is here, forget all about work and get ready to kick back, enjoy what the weekend has in store, and prepare for adventure! LIV nightclub has always been one of my favorite places to party and tonight it’s definitely in my sights for a possible cameo. They’re bringing DJ Marshall Barnes from Deckstar to rip the turntables with bass dropping beats and funky electro mashed with club bumping hip-hop. It’s my kind of party; where the music is high-energy, the people are beautiful, and the venue itself is spectacular.
If you’re looking for a great place to go that’s exclusive, has tons of eye candy, and the music is out of control, then LIV should be on your list of possible destinations. Dress to impress if this is your destination; they are very picky about who gets in, it’s all about keeping the image. Once you make it past the doorman brace yourself, the only negative about LIV is that it’s a tad costly. For a glass of champagne be prepared to pay $18; however, it is the price you pay to play at one of the best nightclubs on South Beach. It’s where all the stars love to party and at any given night you could be dancing alongside models, actors, musicians, and pro athletes, so get prepped, get dressed, and get it together, its going to be a fabulous weekend!
- Tonight: 'Bourbon & Beats' at Radio Bar in South Beach with hard-to-find Pappy Van Winkle 15-year
- SushiSamba celebrates Brazil's Carnaval on Lincoln Road and in Coral Gables on Tuesday night with live samba dancing, batucada drummers, DJs and specialty cocktails
- Coming soon to Wynwood: a craft beer bar called KUSH
- Velvet Underground: Spa party at the Viceroy, Chaos Cooking comes to Miami, Spam Allstars drop a new album, and Sunday funday at The Broken Shaker
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 28 - March 2
- Beloved South Beach DJ Mark Leventhal dies at 50 after nearly one month in the hospital
- Miami native Blake Lee to appear in ABC's new sitcom ‘Mixology’
- Soulfrito Urban Latin Music Festival brings the top urban and Latin acts
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 21-23
- Velvet Underground: The Dead Rabbit pops up at Patpong Road, The Stage launches 3-2-1 Lounge, Chippendales extends its visit, and Eats N Beats in the Design District