Marshall Barnes at LIV
DJ Marshall Barnes from Deckstar is going to be ripping the turntables with bass dropping beats and funky electro mashed with club bumping hip-hop at LIV!
Friday is here, forget all about work and get ready to kick back, enjoy what the weekend has in store, and prepare for adventure! LIV nightclub has always been one of my favorite places to party and tonight it’s definitely in my sights for a possible cameo. They’re bringing DJ Marshall Barnes from Deckstar to rip the turntables with bass dropping beats and funky electro mashed with club bumping hip-hop. It’s my kind of party; where the music is high-energy, the people are beautiful, and the venue itself is spectacular.
If you’re looking for a great place to go that’s exclusive, has tons of eye candy, and the music is out of control, then LIV should be on your list of possible destinations. Dress to impress if this is your destination; they are very picky about who gets in, it’s all about keeping the image. Once you make it past the doorman brace yourself, the only negative about LIV is that it’s a tad costly. For a glass of champagne be prepared to pay $18; however, it is the price you pay to play at one of the best nightclubs on South Beach. It’s where all the stars love to party and at any given night you could be dancing alongside models, actors, musicians, and pro athletes, so get prepped, get dressed, and get it together, its going to be a fabulous weekend!
- Velvet Underground: Vinyl fever returns on Record Store Day, LA-based dark glam opera band 'Timur and the Dime Museum' plays for The Miami Light Project, and go retro with famed drag queen Elaine Lancaster at Miami Bingo Bash
- Velvet Underground: Heavyweight champion Shannon "The Cannon" Briggs hosts fight night at Wonderland, Cuban hip hopper Danay Suarez plays North Beach, Alberto Cabrera's Bread + Butter launches happy hour
- MOVA Lounge hosts 5th annual Block Party for Miami Beach Gay Pride Festival
- Plans emerge to save Miami's oldest bar as owners announce sale of Tobacco Road
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 11 - 13
- Dita Von Teese takes it off for South Florida
- 'Cocktales: Confessions of a Nymphomaniac' debuts at Bardot and runs through April
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 4 - 6
- SL Miami at The James Royal Palm closes
- Top three takeaways from Miami Music Week and Ultra Music Festival