Marry Me In Miami
Marry Me in Miami courtesy of the Biltmore's dream wedding contest
Planning your dream wedding? Do it with the Biltmore. The Gables hotel is partnering with the Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau to host a “Marry Me in Miami” contest. Beginning May 10, 2011, couples from across the US may enter the contest by submitting their love story to www.marrymeinmiami.com. In June, five couples will be randomly selected to visit Miami to compete for the grand prize in a “Wedding Day Challenge” obstacle on June 22. The winning couple will receive a wedding ceremony and reception for 125 guests on Oct 9, 2011 at the Biltmore.
- Conrad Miami woos summer travelers with "Stay Cool" package
- Stay & save this summer at Fort Lauderdale's Riverside Hotel
- Turnberry Isle woos travelers with a Memorial Day package
- South Beach Marriott celebrates its $9 million transformation with travel deals
- Treat mom to a South Beach staycation this Mother's Day
- Marriott celebrates 500 years of Florida beaches with its 2013 "Summer Suntastic Savings"
- Plan a girlfriend's getaway with Patti Stanger at Loews Miami Beach
- Support Boston Marathon victims at The Palms
- JW Marriott Marquis Miami woos travelers with an "Artful Miami" package
- Viceroy Miami partners with Marchesa on a $500,000 destination wedding package