Maroon 5 plays Miami
The pop-rock group will play Bayfront Park Amphitheater on August 19
Thursday, August 19
Bayfront Park Amphitheater
301 Biscayne Blvd.
Miami, FL 33132
Tickets: $35 - $69.50
- If I Never See Your Face Again
- Harder To Breathe
- Give A Little More
- The Sun
- Won't Go Home Without You
- If I Ain't Got You (Alicia Keys cover)
- What's Love Got To Do With It (Tina Turner cover)
- She Will Be Loved
- Wake Up Call
- This Love
- Makes Me Wonder
- Sunday Morning
California pop-rock quintet Maroon 5 will take the stage at Bayfront Park Amphitheater in downtown Miami on Thursday, August 19.
Fronted by soulful singer Adam Levin, who is known for his distinct falsetto, the group has made a career of mixing funky rhythms into their unique brand of alternative, dance-friendly rock.
The latest tour is in support of their third studio album, Hands All Over, which is due September 21. First single "Misery" was released in late June and is already quickly climbing the Billboard charts.
The group is also sure to perform their biggest hits, including "This Love," "She Will Be Loved" and "Makes Me Wonder."
Kris Allen, the winner of the 8th season of American Idol, and English pop songstress V.V. Brown will open the show.
Before you buy, apply here for a chance to win free tickets to the show.
If you don't win, tickets range from $35 to $69.50, and are available now at Ticketmaster.
Music in Miami
- 2015 Summer Music Concert Guide for Miami and South Florida
- Space Welcomes Queen of Techno Nicole Moudaber on Saturday, June 6
- Rec Room Turns Up with DJ Craze Friday, May 15
- Win Tickets to See andhim at Treehouse on Thursday, May 14
- Rico Love Launches New Album at E11EVEN Wednesday, May 13
- Serge Devant Talks Club Culture in the U.S.
- Action Bronson Takes Tour to Grand Central on Friday, May 8
- Kölsch takes over Treehouse Friday, May 8
- Indie-rock heroes The Pixies reassemble to perform at SunFest
- Do Not Sit On the Furniture hosts Serge Devant April 24