Marlins Park hosts pregame happy hour with $4 domestic draft beers on Fridays
Pregame beers are $4 on Fridays and $6 during home games throughout the MLB season
Marlins fans are reveling in this season's good fortune: the team is winning (currently third place in National League East) and the beer is flowing for as little as $4 on Fridays. Ticketholders are encouraged to end the week and head to the ballpark early for a new Happy Hour at the Budweiser Bow Tie Bar where domestic draft beers are $4 before home games from 5:30 - 6:30 p.m.
For the remainder of the season, domestic draft beers at all permanent bars are $6 throughout every home game.
- Moët & Chandon presents Seaspice's new cocktail hour
- The Forge brings back its famed Wednesday night party
- The Who - win a pair of tickets
- Dance-music pioneer Jellybean Benitez talks about Madonna, EDM, Studio 54 before event at PAMM
- Tobacco Road celebrates new location Sunday
- Rum Running on South Beach, Galaxy Gala, and Philanthropic Eating, lots of it
- Go Drink This: Spicy Raspberry Collins
- Katsuya unveils new installation by Miami artist Tatiana Suarez
- Miss Coco Peru at Cabaret, Spring Fling at 1111, db Bistro happenings, early bird boozing at Katsuya
- The Forge in Miami Beach fuses music and food three nights a week