Marlins Park hosts pregame happy hour with $4 domestic draft beers on Fridays
Pregame beers are $4 on Fridays and $6 during home games throughout the MLB season
Marlins fans are reveling in this season's good fortune: the team is winning (currently third place in National League East) and the beer is flowing for as little as $4 on Fridays. Ticketholders are encouraged to end the week and head to the ballpark early for a new Happy Hour at the Budweiser Bow Tie Bar where domestic draft beers are $4 before home games from 5:30 - 6:30 p.m.
For the remainder of the season, domestic draft beers at all permanent bars are $6 throughout every home game.
- Velvet Underground: Slap & Tickle pops up underground at FDR and Ball & Chain throws first La Pachanga party
- Railroad Blues boasts weekend lineup of local musicians
- Club Rio offers DJs, bottle service with gaming
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 12 - 14
- Go Drink This: Sweet Tarts Cocktail
- Velvet Underground: Complimentary wine for women at (petit) Miami and Cat Shell performs at the W South Beach
- All-star team brings 'Sweet Liberty Drink and Supply Company' to South Beach in December
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 5 - 7
- Go Drink This: White Cosmo
- Velvet Underground: Dine in style with chef Aaron Dreilinger and Brick House launches throwback dance party series