Marlins Park hosts pregame happy hour with $4 domestic draft beers on Fridays
Pregame beers are $4 on Fridays and $6 during home games throughout the MLB season
Marlins fans are reveling in this season's good fortune: the team is winning (currently third place in National League East) and the beer is flowing for as little as $4 on Fridays. Ticketholders are encouraged to end the week and head to the ballpark early for a new Happy Hour at the Budweiser Bow Tie Bar where domestic draft beers are $4 before home games from 5:30 - 6:30 p.m.
For the remainder of the season, domestic draft beers at all permanent bars are $6 throughout every home game.
- Go Drink This: Ginger Berry Smash
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: EDGE Steak & Bar at the Four Seasons Miami
- Chocolate orgies, apres happy hours, Sunday suppers and late night brunches
- Go Drink This: Espumita Cocktail
- Go Drink This: Ortanique Bacardi Mojito
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Tongue & Cheek in Miami Beach
- Go Drink This: Bombay Sapphire Negroni
- Bodega, Brandt's Break, Baboons and Audrina Patridge bring on the scene
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Tamarina in Brickell
- Go Drink This: Passion Fruit Cilantro Caipirinha