Marlins Park hosts pregame happy hour with $4 domestic draft beers on Fridays
Pregame beers are $4 on Fridays and $6 during home games throughout the MLB season
Marlins fans are reveling in this season's good fortune: the team is winning (currently third place in National League East) and the beer is flowing for as little as $4 on Fridays. Ticketholders are encouraged to end the week and head to the ballpark early for a new Happy Hour at the Budweiser Bow Tie Bar where domestic draft beers are $4 before home games from 5:30 - 6:30 p.m.
For the remainder of the season, domestic draft beers at all permanent bars are $6 throughout every home game.
- Go Drink This: Aperol Spritz
- Woodchuck Transforms The Annex in Wynwood into a Big Top for Gumption Cider Launch
- Go Drink This: Banjan Groove
- New Patrón lets you step up your Cinco de Mayo game
- Nahko and Medicine for the People at Grand Central, Dance Band Night, Electric Piquete & Buck 15 Redux
- Cinco de Mayo Parties in Miami and South Florida
- Fight nights, Derby days, comedy & Cinco de Mayo
- Oculto Manor transforms Soho Studios into fun-house of secrets
- Go Drink This: Desert Rose
- Ball & Chain presents new album series