Catch some baseball as the Marlins take on the Mets
Haven’t been to a Marlins game yet this season? You’re probably like most South Floridians then. Don’t fret, you can catch the Fish take on the Mets on Tuesday, August 25.
By Solange Reyner
Haven’t been to a Marlins game yet this season? You’re probably like most South Floridians then.
Don’t fret, you can catch the Fish take on the Mets in a three-game series at Landshark Stadium beginning on Tuesday, August 25.
The Marlins currently stand eight games behind Philadelphia in the National League east as they try to make a playoff push. The Mets are 16.5 behind, but look to play the spoiler role against their NL foes.
Mets' ace Johan Santana won't make his scheduled start because of an ailing elbow, with Nelson Figueroa making a spot start in his place. Marlins' rookie Sean West tries to recoup from a loss in his fourth major league start.
Josh Johnson, a potential Cy Young candidate, takes the mound on Wednesday. You can watch him for nearly half the price if you sign up for the Marlins' free e-newsletter.
Landshark Stadium is located at 2269 Dan Marino Boulevard in Miami. First pitch is at 7:10.
For more details: go to www.floridamarlins.com.
See and Do
- Skateboards and jazz collide this weekend at YoungArts campus
- Actors’ Playhouse Company turns out a dazzling version of the musical ‘West Side Story’
- Latest touring version of the Tony-winning musical 'Book of Mormon' is a delight
- ‘The Nether’ raises provocative questions about the dark side of the web
- Slow Burn Theatre Company’s ‘Violet’ is a musical about the scars we carry
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 29-31
- 6 reasons Miami's drive-in theater is better than Netflix and chill
- Miami Events - February 2016
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 22-24
- 'Peppa Pig’ makes a splash with live shows in South Florida