Market Boutique in SoMi
Shop for basics at this SoMi-based boutique.
5818 Sunset Drive, South Miami
Consider Market your new go-to boutique for women’s wardrobe staples. Nestled in the heart of South Miami, the newfangled shop boasts an overabundance of basic pieces — in only white, grey, black and denim hues.
“Market is less about keeping up with the latest trends, and more about an effortlessly cool boho-chic vibe. It’s for the woman who oozes ‘I just got of bed and threw on my favorite jeans and comfy sweater,’” Market COO Marilyn Sanchez says.
Shoppers can sift through a meticulously curated selection of everyday tees, lounge pants, maxi dresses, distressed denim, kimonos, felt hats and comfy knits. Prices here are wallet friendly, too, ranging from $20 and up. “Regardless of your lifestyle or fashion taste, we’ll will always have the basic looks you love at reasonable prices,” Sanchez adds.
Market’s interior shadows its minimalistic inventory. Envision an all-white space replete with whitewashed wood floors, dramatic chandelier, reclaimed wood accent table, white hydrangeas and ram heads brilliantly embellished with metallic Flash Tattoos. “
The boutique is a haven for women who are looking to buy great basic tees and tanks to pair with whatever trendy new additions they’ve recently made to their wardrobe,” Sanchez says.
Off the to market, we go, Miami!
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley
- Diane von Furstenberg Opens New Boutique
- Chic Fitness Brand ALALA Debuts at Six:02
- Meet Versona, Miami’s New One-Stop Shop for Style
- VINCE Opens at Village of Merrick Park
- Vanity Projects Brings Luxury Nail Art to the 305
- Jason of Beverly Hills Dazzles the Design District
- Wynwood Letterpress Opens with Handmade Charm
- Warby Parker Annex Finds New Home in Wynwood
- Designer Casa