Market Boutique in SoMi
Shop for basics at this SoMi-based boutique.
Consider Market your new go-to boutique for women’s wardrobe staples. Nestled in the heart of South Miami, the newfangled shop boasts an overabundance of basic pieces — in only white, grey, black and denim hues.
“Market is less about keeping up with the latest trends, and more about an effortlessly cool boho-chic vibe. It’s for the woman who oozes ‘I just got of bed and threw on my favorite jeans and comfy sweater,’” Market COO Marilyn Sanchez says.
Shoppers can sift through a meticulously curated selection of everyday tees, lounge pants, maxi dresses, distressed denim, kimonos, felt hats and comfy knits. Prices here are wallet friendly, too, ranging from $20 and up. “Regardless of your lifestyle or fashion taste, we’ll will always have the basic looks you love at reasonable prices,” Sanchez adds.
Market’s interior shadows its minimalistic inventory. Envision an all-white space replete with whitewashed wood floors, dramatic chandelier, reclaimed wood accent table, white hydrangeas and ram heads brilliantly embellished with metallic Flash Tattoos. “
The boutique is a haven for women who are looking to buy great basic tees and tanks to pair with whatever trendy new additions they’ve recently made to their wardrobe,” Sanchez says.
Off the to market, we go, Miami!
5818 Sunset Drive, South Miami
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood
- Discover Finds, a New South Miami Accessory Boutique
- Market Man Opens in South Miami