Mark Wahlberg walks red carpet at Regal
Movie is called Broken City
Mark Wahlberg's plane was delayed getting into Miami but he made it, all right. The actor and star of "Broken City," out Jan. 18, arrived about two hours late to his 6 p.m. premiere. Dressed casually and all smiles, Wahlberg greeted fans and smiled for the cameras. He plays an ex cop turned private investigator who helps a corrupt mayor (Russell Crowe) track down his wife's lover. Twists and turns around every corner. Wahlberg is doing his press day on Thursday so we'll have lots more to tell after we meet him, as well as his comely costar Natalie Martinez, who happens to be from Miami.
On Our Radar
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges
- Condo dwellers affected by Jonah Hill movie