Mark Wahlberg walks red carpet at Regal
Movie is called Broken City
Mark Wahlberg's plane was delayed getting into Miami but he made it, all right. The actor and star of "Broken City," out Jan. 18, arrived about two hours late to his 6 p.m. premiere. Dressed casually and all smiles, Wahlberg greeted fans and smiled for the cameras. He plays an ex cop turned private investigator who helps a corrupt mayor (Russell Crowe) track down his wife's lover. Twists and turns around every corner. Wahlberg is doing his press day on Thursday so we'll have lots more to tell after we meet him, as well as his comely costar Natalie Martinez, who happens to be from Miami.
On Our Radar
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'
- Influence Miami at Bakehouse Art Complex