Mark Wahlberg walks red carpet at Regal
Movie is called Broken City
Mark Wahlberg's plane was delayed getting into Miami but he made it, all right. The actor and star of "Broken City," out Jan. 18, arrived about two hours late to his 6 p.m. premiere. Dressed casually and all smiles, Wahlberg greeted fans and smiled for the cameras. He plays an ex cop turned private investigator who helps a corrupt mayor (Russell Crowe) track down his wife's lover. Twists and turns around every corner. Wahlberg is doing his press day on Thursday so we'll have lots more to tell after we meet him, as well as his comely costar Natalie Martinez, who happens to be from Miami.
On Our Radar
- Chris Bosh launches neckwear collection
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht