Mark Wahlberg walks red carpet at Regal
Movie is called Broken City
Mark Wahlberg's plane was delayed getting into Miami but he made it, all right. The actor and star of "Broken City," out Jan. 18, arrived about two hours late to his 6 p.m. premiere. Dressed casually and all smiles, Wahlberg greeted fans and smiled for the cameras. He plays an ex cop turned private investigator who helps a corrupt mayor (Russell Crowe) track down his wife's lover. Twists and turns around every corner. Wahlberg is doing his press day on Thursday so we'll have lots more to tell after we meet him, as well as his comely costar Natalie Martinez, who happens to be from Miami.
On Our Radar
- Will Smith seen relaxing at Zuma
- Local designer wins Lifetime's 'Under the Gunn'
- 'House of Cards' star Kevin Spacey dines out
- Austin Mahone celebrates 18th birthday
- Miracle Myles: Myles Chefetz's South of Fifth takeover continues with Prime Private
- Fashion designer Ariana Rockefeller at Alene Too
- Rafael Nadal spends time in presidential suite
- Mayim Bialik is a geek and plays one on TV
- David Beckham's line of swimwear coming to H&M
- Miami natives premiering alien movie