Mark Wahlberg walks red carpet at Regal
Movie is called Broken City
Mark Wahlberg's plane was delayed getting into Miami but he made it, all right. The actor and star of "Broken City," out Jan. 18, arrived about two hours late to his 6 p.m. premiere. Dressed casually and all smiles, Wahlberg greeted fans and smiled for the cameras. He plays an ex cop turned private investigator who helps a corrupt mayor (Russell Crowe) track down his wife's lover. Twists and turns around every corner. Wahlberg is doing his press day on Thursday so we'll have lots more to tell after we meet him, as well as his comely costar Natalie Martinez, who happens to be from Miami.
On Our Radar
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika
- Refrain From Ever Becoming A Plastic Surgery Nightmare with Dr. Nassif's Beauty Tips