Mark Militello returns for one night only at Singer Island's 3800 Ocean
Original mango gangster returns to the kitchen for one night only, Thursday June 21
3800 N. Ocean Dr.
Riviera Beach, FL
Mark Militello's baaaack--albeit for one night only and up in Palm Beach county, specifically at 3800 Ocean at The Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort where at 7 p.m. (promptly, they say) on Thursday, June 21, only 18 people will tap into an $85 (tax and tip not included) tasting menu by one of Miami's former culinary kingpins.
The eight course dinner, which actually kicks off at 6:30 p.m. with a welcome cocktail, will feature hors d’ oeuvres; Sheep’s Milk Ricotta Gnocchi, crispy artichokes; Pancetta Wrapped Breast of Rhode Island Red Milk Fed Chicken Breast, Swank Farms greens, Garrotxa cheese, Agrumato olive oil, aged balsamic; Maine Day Boat Halibut, miso, green tea noodles, roasted wild mushrooms; Slow Roasted Berkshire Pork, Swank Farm lettuce, housemade kimchee, spicy sauces; and Grilled Lamb Loin, crispy local eggplant, ratatouille, piquillo pepper, natural jus, eggplant “caviar”; followed by Red Dragon Welsh Cheddar Rarebit, pretzel bread, house-smoked bacon; and for dessert, Fromage Blanc Cheesecake, housemade huckleberry sorbet, iced pistachio nougat, and pistachio foam.
To reserve your seat, send an email to 3800Ocean@gmail.com.
- Marion Miami restaurant gets set to open in Brickell
- Dinner Lab hosts Miami meal with gin pairings on Aug. 25
- Miami restaurateur Michael Schwartz faces federal lawsuit alleging employee mistreatment
- Wynwood Diner opens this weekend in Miami
- The District, Moye restaurants close in Miami
- Golden Fig opening to the public July 27
- Hallandale Beach's Hyde Beach Kitchen+Cocktails opening September 1
- Chef Allen Susser delivers a sustainable seafood dinner
- Wapo Taco! opening Coral Gables location Friday July 10 with free tacos & beer
- Golden Fig farmhouse restaurant opening late summer in ex OTC space