Mark Militello returns for one night only at Singer Island's 3800 Ocean
Original mango gangster returns to the kitchen for one night only, Thursday June 21
3800 N. Ocean Dr.
Riviera Beach, FL
Mark Militello's baaaack--albeit for one night only and up in Palm Beach county, specifically at 3800 Ocean at The Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort where at 7 p.m. (promptly, they say) on Thursday, June 21, only 18 people will tap into an $85 (tax and tip not included) tasting menu by one of Miami's former culinary kingpins.
The eight course dinner, which actually kicks off at 6:30 p.m. with a welcome cocktail, will feature hors d’ oeuvres; Sheep’s Milk Ricotta Gnocchi, crispy artichokes; Pancetta Wrapped Breast of Rhode Island Red Milk Fed Chicken Breast, Swank Farms greens, Garrotxa cheese, Agrumato olive oil, aged balsamic; Maine Day Boat Halibut, miso, green tea noodles, roasted wild mushrooms; Slow Roasted Berkshire Pork, Swank Farm lettuce, housemade kimchee, spicy sauces; and Grilled Lamb Loin, crispy local eggplant, ratatouille, piquillo pepper, natural jus, eggplant “caviar”; followed by Red Dragon Welsh Cheddar Rarebit, pretzel bread, house-smoked bacon; and for dessert, Fromage Blanc Cheesecake, housemade huckleberry sorbet, iced pistachio nougat, and pistachio foam.
To reserve your seat, send an email to 3800Ocean@gmail.com.
- Sriracha House slings heat in South Beach
- David's Cafe on Collins closing after 37 years
- Blackbrick Brings on the Brunch
- Pubbelly introduces PB Fish, a seafood pop-up at PB Steak starting April 8
- AQ by Acqualina, featuring Dewey LoSasso & Hiro's Yakko San
- Mansion morphing into "Miami-style country western line dancing" club with Blue Collar's Danny Serfer serving "large plates"
- Las Olas hot spot American Social opening in ex Waxy O'Connor's space
- Allen Susser's Daily Melt grilling the cheese up in Fort Lauderdale on April 1
- Brewery Ommegang's HopChef competition heads to Miami in April
- Nina Compton cooks at Swine Southern Table & Bar on April 24