Mark Militello returns for one night only at Singer Island's 3800 Ocean
Original mango gangster returns to the kitchen for one night only, Thursday June 21
3800 N. Ocean Dr.
Riviera Beach, FL
Mark Militello's baaaack--albeit for one night only and up in Palm Beach county, specifically at 3800 Ocean at The Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort where at 7 p.m. (promptly, they say) on Thursday, June 21, only 18 people will tap into an $85 (tax and tip not included) tasting menu by one of Miami's former culinary kingpins.
The eight course dinner, which actually kicks off at 6:30 p.m. with a welcome cocktail, will feature hors d’ oeuvres; Sheep’s Milk Ricotta Gnocchi, crispy artichokes; Pancetta Wrapped Breast of Rhode Island Red Milk Fed Chicken Breast, Swank Farms greens, Garrotxa cheese, Agrumato olive oil, aged balsamic; Maine Day Boat Halibut, miso, green tea noodles, roasted wild mushrooms; Slow Roasted Berkshire Pork, Swank Farm lettuce, housemade kimchee, spicy sauces; and Grilled Lamb Loin, crispy local eggplant, ratatouille, piquillo pepper, natural jus, eggplant “caviar”; followed by Red Dragon Welsh Cheddar Rarebit, pretzel bread, house-smoked bacon; and for dessert, Fromage Blanc Cheesecake, housemade huckleberry sorbet, iced pistachio nougat, and pistachio foam.
To reserve your seat, send an email to 3800Ocean@gmail.com.
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach
- Raleigh on the sale rack and Restaurant Michael Schwartz out?
- Luther Campbell hosts dinner party at Mignonette on November 11
- Chef Jeremiah & Roel Alcudia team up on gastroDobo, a 1-night Filipino pop-up in Wynwood
- GK Bistronomie bringing 'globally inspired Peruvian' cuisine to Wynwood
- Habit Burger opens in Miami, donates first-week proceeds to charity
- 'Chopped' champ Mathias Gervais opening modern Asian restaurant at The Setai