Mark Militello returns for one night only at Singer Island's 3800 Ocean
Original mango gangster returns to the kitchen for one night only, Thursday June 21
3800 N. Ocean Dr.
Riviera Beach, FL
Mark Militello's baaaack--albeit for one night only and up in Palm Beach county, specifically at 3800 Ocean at The Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort where at 7 p.m. (promptly, they say) on Thursday, June 21, only 18 people will tap into an $85 (tax and tip not included) tasting menu by one of Miami's former culinary kingpins.
The eight course dinner, which actually kicks off at 6:30 p.m. with a welcome cocktail, will feature hors d’ oeuvres; Sheep’s Milk Ricotta Gnocchi, crispy artichokes; Pancetta Wrapped Breast of Rhode Island Red Milk Fed Chicken Breast, Swank Farms greens, Garrotxa cheese, Agrumato olive oil, aged balsamic; Maine Day Boat Halibut, miso, green tea noodles, roasted wild mushrooms; Slow Roasted Berkshire Pork, Swank Farm lettuce, housemade kimchee, spicy sauces; and Grilled Lamb Loin, crispy local eggplant, ratatouille, piquillo pepper, natural jus, eggplant “caviar”; followed by Red Dragon Welsh Cheddar Rarebit, pretzel bread, house-smoked bacon; and for dessert, Fromage Blanc Cheesecake, housemade huckleberry sorbet, iced pistachio nougat, and pistachio foam.
To reserve your seat, send an email to 3800Ocean@gmail.com.
- Ex-China Grill, Lantao Kitchen chef Ferdinand Ortiz Jr. named Mister Collins' new Executive Chef
- Ex Preservation chef Ryan Harrison heads up Giorgio Rapicavoli's Taperia Raca; menu here>>
- Tommy Hilfiger is buying, redoing The Raleigh; no comment from Michael Schwartz on restaurant's fate
- Carla Pellegrino's Touché Rooftop Lounge & Restaurant opening April 3
- The Villa by Barton G relaunches restaurant as Il Sole
- Java junkies! Tell us about your incurable coffee addiction & win a Keurig Special Edition Brewing System
- Bâoli does Omakase
- Hot sauce, happy hour & pinatas with free stuff at Huahua's Taqueria
- Locals, legends in the galley at SOBEWFF's Ocean Liner Dinner at The Wolfsonian
- Matt Ratcliffe, ex BLT Steak chef de cuisine, heads to Palm Beach as Buccan & Imoto execu chef